<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Ladro

Anomaly
Sadly, the artifact does not. That would be awesome though.

I'd be down for a Mythic and/or Silver Challenge Mode. I want the mount.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll join for some mythics. ilvl 695 OK for DPS? Tonight all I had planned was a pizza, beer, and sweat pants.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I might end up just transferring my main over to Hyjal and would love to come help out with some mythics for folks that need them still.

Ladro

Anomaly
There are a few different ones...

inv_misc_trinket6oih_horn1.gif Gronntooth War Horn [715 ilvl stats] Critical Strike, Haste, and Mastery w/ Chance on melee attack to increase Strength by 1152 and all damage against Demons by 10% for 15 seconds. Scoring a killing blow with the buff active grants 8 more seconds of the buff up to original duration. [800 ilvl stats] Chance on melee attack to grant Demonbane, increasing Strength by 2544. (can be looted by Retribution Paladins, Arms and Fury Warriors, and Frost and Unholy Death Knights)

inv_pet_naaru.gif Judgment of the Naaru [715 ilvl stats] Versatility w/ Use to smite your foe for 14020 damage and restore 5% mana, also healing a nearby ally for 100% of the damage dealt, also dealing 150% extra damage against Demons. [800 ilvl stats] Smite your foe for 30960 damage. (can be looted by Holy Paladins, Restoration Druids, Holy and Disc Priests, Restoration Shamans, and Mistweaver monks)

inv_icon_shadowcouncilorb_purple.gif Orb of Voidsight [715 ilvl stats] Intellect w/ Chance that when hit with a harmful spell to grant Voidsight, increasing Crit Strike, Haste, and Mastery by 675 and increasing damage against Demons by 10% for 20 seconds. [800 ilvl stats] Chance to grant Voidsight, increasing Critical Strike, Haste, and Mastery by 1491. (can be looted by Arcane, Fire, and Frost Mages, Balance Druids, Elemental Shamans, Shadow Priests, and Affliction, Demonology, and Destruction Warlocks)

inv_misc_trinket6oog_tablet3.gif Infallible Tracking Charm [715 ilvl stats] Agility w/ Chance on melee/ranged attack to deal 10972 damage and increase damage against Demons by 10% [800 ilvl stats] Chance on melee or ranged attack to deal 24229 damage. (can be looted by Feral Druids, Survival, Beast Mastery, and Marksmanship Hunters, Assassination, Combat, and Subtlety rogues, Enhancement Shamans, and Windwalker Monks)

inv_wand_14.gif Purified Shard of the Third Moon [715 ilvl stats] Versatility w/ Use to give a shield that absorbs 100000 damage for 20 seconds and is 100% more effective if target is a Demon. [800 ilvl stats] Gain a shield that absorbs 220828. (can be looted by Protection Paladins, Protection Warriors, Guardian Druids, Blood Death Knights, and Brewmaster Monks)

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You guys trying to get certain weapons, make sure you change your loot spec. Right click your portrait in the top left and scroll down. You can set it to a different spec than the one you're currently using.

The game tends to give you loot weapons based on your spec. I used to have to do that all the time in WoD for my death knight. I'd have to set it to blood so I could get a 2-hander since it would only give me cheap 1-handers if it was on Frost.

Have the right spec chosen. In fact I've gotten 1Hers on both my int specs. Just won't drop the damn staff. Gotten 3 more gavels. Since yesterday.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well, to put a thorn in the side of the whole thing. Some of the skins that were data mined are being linked to content within Legion. The orange and purple fel bat for example. Wouldnt be surprised if that reddit thread was 100% legit.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I assume some of those trinkets can be looted by Demon Hunters?

I sure hope.

For mythics I'll see who wants to go around 9pm EST.. there seems to be more interest than I thought so we'll have to figure something out.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You can get any of the trinkets.. they are not class or spec specific. Apparently they give preference to your current spec but that isn't the case in my experience. As I got the healing one on my warrior while dpsing.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
There are a few different ones...

inv_wand_14.gif Purified Shard of the Third Moon [715 ilvl stats] Versatility w/ Use to give a shield that absorbs 100000 damage for 20 seconds and is 100% more effective if target is a Demon. [800 ilvl stats] Gain a shield that absorbs 220828. (can be looted by Protection Paladins, Protection Warriors, Guardian Druids, Blood Death Knights, and Brewmaster Monks)

I got this on my prot warrior like a day or two after they were released. holy shit it's amazing and it's become a crutch for tanking. With a 1-minute cooldown I basically use it constantly and there's never a need to use any of my other cooldowns. I'm fearing the day when I have to replace this with a new trinket and learn to tank again without it.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I assume some of those trinkets can be looted by Demon Hunters?

I sure hope.

For mythics I'll see who wants to go around 9pm EST.. there seems to be more interest than I thought so we'll have to figure something out.
We all just need a leader. You are the new messiah!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Well, to put a thorn in the side of the whole thing. Some of the skins that were data mined are being linked to content within Legion. The orange and purple fel bat for example. Wouldnt be surprised if that reddit thread was 100% legit.
Which reddit post? I'm missing context here and it's killing me.
We all just need a leader. You are the new messiah!
Bow before your Noodlegod.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I cant find it, which is why I didnt go all MLA format. Just didnt want to sound like Im talking out of my ass. ;)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Blah, I never really wanted to be a leader and I mostly started the raids out of my own selfish reasons about wanting to see raid content (I don't care about gear, I've given it up for others many times). I took the guild leader role simply because I was the closest thing to what we had at the time and we had Hist sitting on the guild leader title and not responding to us.

I try to act all hardass but I'm a big softy. The only reason I'm even worrying about stuff like raid rosters and shit is because I'm an OCD engineer and I can't help it.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Also I think I'm going to setup and do a test run of the stream tonight (new PC)

Everyone (all 2 of them) can watch our sweet mythic runs, I'll even get in mumble or discord or whatever the fuck we use