<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

kaxfenix

N00b
Can I come play ? All I have done since I re-subbed is just run my garrison minions through gold missions for the last 5 months or so and maybe an occasional Daily .. My guild is dead. .. My server is Dead.. I never finished High maul I last tanked it like back in Feb. 2015 .. My highest geared is a Brew master Monk but not ready for HFC yet.

MyArmoryfor your judgement

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Ooooh, looks a little low. DENIED

Just kidding everyone is welcome. You can even come to HFC if you want, 90% of the stuff is rotted

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Can I come play ? All I have done since I re-subbed is just run my garrison minions through gold missions for the last 5 months or so and maybe an occasional Daily .. My guild is dead. .. My server is Dead.. I never finished High maul I last tanked it like back in Feb. 2015 .. My highest geared is a Brew master Monk but not ready for HFC yet.

MyArmoryfor your judgement
You can even come tank if you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kaxfenix

N00b
I'll probably xfer/boost next week then . Buying a HFC carry for the moose mount. Maybe I will pick up a few pieces along the way and help the ilvl before if I do an xfer

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Since mord keeeps bringing it up, whether it's this new guy or someone else, we would really need someone that wants to tank with me every friday night. I thought mord did good, but the writing is on the wall haha.

Someone use the batphone and call Poid!!!!

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I will happily tank until someone else wants it. But I won't ever stop trying to get someone else lol. My first duty is to the minivan. I will fill whatever role that keeps us rolling.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Are we going to raid other nights besides Fridays? If we're still looking for someone when Legion comes out, I'll use my free 100 to make a tank, but I can't do Fridays or Wednesdays usually, so we'd still need another on those nights.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Are we going to raid other nights besides Fridays? If we're still looking for someone when Legion comes out, I'll use my free 100 to make a tank, but I can't do Fridays or Wednesdays usually, so we'd still need another on those nights.
It's really just whatever people want to do. If there are bodies and interest, people can organize whatever they'd like. Friday is just the one Noodle will personally run, as far as I know.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah anybody can organize anything - my main raid is gonna be friday nights, but I have toyed with the idea of alt runs on mon/wed nights depending on if there's interest and how things go. Those are the only nights I can play though

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Well, I'd vote Mondays. I'm still (slowly) working my way through WoD leveling content now, so I'm not in a hurry...just thinking ahead. I may be able to do Fridays over the Summer. Not sure if I'm going to do a summer league at this point or not yet, so I might be free.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I might not be able to make it Friday night either (big loss, I know).

My computer is black screening pretty much as soon as I load into a zone now and EVGA is giving me the run around telling me to try other power supplies and shit because the 12V voltage is at +11.782 when I go into BIOS. Even though anything above +11.4 is within spec.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am planning to finish my Paladin over the next week (like 96 or something) and I have a Brewmaster I'm working on as well, I don't mind taking over tanking once I get set. Planning on rolling a DH at Legion and figured I'd MS Tank. Once upon a time I was a MT for progression.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I might not be able to make it Friday night either (big loss, I know).

My computer is black screening pretty much as soon as I load into a zone now and EVGA is giving me the run around telling me to try other power supplies and shit because the 12V voltage is at +11.782 when I go into BIOS. Even though anything above +11.4 is within spec.
Even if the problem was under voltage on their card, if it craps out at less than 3% drop I wouldn't want to use that card. They should rma it at least