<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Not sure who all is showing up but I should be on soon. Just putting the kid down.
So like 2 hours? I feel your pain, I got my kids down after... 90 minutes. "I'm tired. I want mommy. I need medicine. I need to poop." and that was just me.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was on but between guild and friends list it was less than 10. Not sure if people just want to wait for legion or what.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
We should probably just talk it up each week in this thread "Yes I will be there".

Lack of chatter likely had people thinking it just wasn't happening.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I hit 100 last night on my Shaman. Still can't raid Fridays for a few weeks, at least, though.

kaxfenix

N00b
I want to xfer I just haven't yet.. why Horde
frown.png

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
So for the last week or so I took Khane's advice and learned the Ashran system, man those guys are dicks. I checked almost every day for groups and literally only got into one. And it was a new group with only one member that I had to wait for him to find someone that knew how to go through the whole seeding process. Those guys were pretty cool, but ever since then it has been people that dont want to give out the password, or people telling me that my gear isnt high enough? Wtf? Why do you think i'm trying to get into Ashran? #rustled

On the bright side, between that ashran run, a great kazzak drop and finally using some crystals and conquest points, I got my ilvl up to 640.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So for the last week or so I took Khane's advice and learned the Ashran system, man those guys are dicks. I checked almost every day for groups and literally only got into one. And it was a new group with only one member that I had to wait for him to find someone that knew how to go through the whole seeding process. Those guys were pretty cool, but ever since then it has been people that dont want to give out the password, or people telling me that my gear isnt high enough? Wtf? Why do you think i'm trying to get into Ashran? #rustled

On the bright side, between that ashran run, a great kazzak drop and finally using some crystals and conquest points, I got my ilvl up to 640.
Are you doing LFR? You should be able to get into that and get a drop or two.

Biggest thing is weapon... if you're below 670 with that use an empowerment token on a decent-stated baleful.

Khane

Got something right about marriage

Wait what?

Are you doing this on Horde side or Alliance side? I have literally never had anyone not invite me even on fresh 100s and never had any issue getting the password. Either the pw is already in people's comments or I go in and just say "What's the password" and about 5 people give it out.

I have also never been in a channel where anyone was not invited or complained about not getting invited and I've geared 6 different characters to ilvl 700 or thereabouts with these Ashrans.

What exactly are you doing?

EDIT: The only problem I've ever had is that the people are gigantic fucking dorks and it can be painful listening to them have conversations in vent.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I've got my Shipyard set up. Is there anything else I should be concentrating on with my first 100? The profession huts seem useless right now. The one that I specialize in (Inscription) seems like it's better for me to do it myself until I get some followers with that skill and the one I don't (Leather) it's a pain to get the mats for. Someone suggested making a Barn and getting them that way, but it's still annoying right now. Part of me wants to go finish the questlines, but it doesn't feel worth it now that I don't get xp for them.