Fitness bands/watches/trackers

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My memory of wearing timex watches as a kid is that the straps invariable break within 6-months or so. Some of these watches have stainless steel bezels. (I think the black ones might be anodized?)

Shame none of these watches are using qi wireless charging.
IIRC that's the only thing they confirmed about the Moto 360 was that it has wireless charging (although they didn't say Qi specifically from what I recall)

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
IIRC that's the only thing they confirmed about the Moto 360 was that it has wireless charging (although they didn't say Qi specifically from what I recall)
Searching seems to suggest it is Qi, though they speculated whether it would work with standard chargers (which would would render Qi pointless....)

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wonder why no metal straps on these watches, pretty much the norm on grown up watches
wink.png
Quite a few big name watch manufacturers offer rubber straps now. (Breitling, Omega, Tag Heuer, etc)

Plus, on a fitness watch, you tend to sweat while doing activities. I think a rubber strap would prevent slipping a hell of a lot more than a metal strap. I'd definitely prefer a rubber strap on these things!