Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Five Nights at Freddy's (2023)

Tagline: Can you survive five nights?

Genre: Horror, Thriller

Director: Emma Tammi

Cast: Josh Hutcherson, Elizabeth Lail, Kat Conner Sterling, Piper Rubio, Mary Stuart Masterson, Matthew Lillard, Grant Feely, Jessica Blackmore, Bailey Winston, Michael Sullivan, Christian Stokes, Joseph Poliquin, Lucas Grant, Xander Mateo, Asher Colton Spence, Ryan Reinike, Jophielle Love, Theodus Crane, Wyatt Parker, Kevin Foster, Jade Kindar-Martin, Jess Weiss, Victoria Patenaude, Cory Kenshin

Release: 2023-10-25

Plot: Recently fired and desperate for work, a troubled young man named Mike agrees to take a position as a night security guard at an abandoned theme restaurant: Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. But he soon discovers that nothing at Freddy's is what it seems.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Pretty sure Willy's Wonderland was a ripoff of FNaF

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Both Willy's Wonderland and FNaF are a rip-off of The Banana Splits.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
isnt all this based on Showbiz Pizza?
iu

iu

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

Ya it’s just Showbiz/Chucky Cheese meets demons lol

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Never played the game but it's pretty good so far. No blood and gore it's more jump scares like the game. Only half way though.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Never played the game, thought this was kind of lame. Predictable who the big bad was going to be as there's only like 5 people in the whole cast.

The tension was low, and the jump scares were pathetic. The only good thing I can say about it is that it was over quickly.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Crazy box office performance. Will be front loaded but still probably an 80 million weekend.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
i thought this was some kind of straight to netflix movie that only genx-ers would watch. i guess i dont get this.

The games are/were very popular plus popular streamers all gave them a go. The next time you're at a chain retail outlet check out the book section. There's going to be a section of just FNAF.

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database