Florida is a shithole

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
They have a radio segment on a local station "Florida, not like the rest of us" where they spotlight stories like this. Definitely a fucked up state and I never want to live there.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Too_Lat..._or_Florida.3F

Germany or Florida?[edit]
Carolla explains his theory that all extremely strange news stories happen either in Germany or Florida, and challenges himself and his guest to guess in which of these places a given news story occurred. Andy Milonakis played a special version of this game, Super Germany or Florida? This bit originated as an idea for Jimmy Kimmel Live!, and when the writers vetoed it, Carolla took it to Loveline. Callers would often call in with a bizarre news story and Carolla and Dr. Drew would attempt to guess whether it was from Germany or Florida. The game also appeared during Carolla's guest host stint on The Late Late Show and subsequently to Too Late.
I dare anyone to contest this theory.

(changed for a better video, that's David Alan Grier being retarded at the start of it)

Fadaar

That guy
Just stick to the center part of the state.... from like Fort Myers on the south end to Orlando on the north. Only part of the state worth keeping.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gainesville seems OK from what I've seen of it as well - but not shocking as a college town.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I live in Ft. Lauderdale and outside of the tri-county area(Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach), I wouldn't want to live anywhere else in FL. It's either boring as fuck or redneck as fuck. Take your pick. Orlando area has gotten a lot better in the last few years, but it's still way too touristy.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Whenever someone mentions Ft. Lauderdale, I think of Flight of the Navigator.

Have you had any adventures with Max, Soy?

Illuziun

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The only thing worth a shit in FL is Miami, and that is only for about two weeks a year during WMC.

Everything is either a retirement home or a Cuban refuge.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Miami is a shit hole with a nice section or two. Kind of like the French quarter of New Orleans. Tallahassee is a shit hole.

Besides that, West Palm and Jupiter isn't bad. Neither is northern Lauderdale. West coast is mostly ok. Orlando isn't bad.

Rest of the state is smallville USA or redneck country.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I hope the NSA hasn't been paying attention to all my infos... I need help coming up with a defense as to how I was able to post here while being in Florida without using an illegal device.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I was in florida last week. I didn't go in, but I remember seeing at least 2 internet cafes that appeared fully open and operational. i remembered them because they are the first 2 I think I've ever seen.

moontayle

Golden Squire
The segment on my morning show is OTF. Guess whether a news story came from Ohio, Texas, or Florida. I'll admit, some of them are pretty tough.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was in florida last week. I didn't go in, but I remember seeing at least 2 internet cafes that appeared fully open and operational. i remembered them because they are the first 2 I think I've ever seen.
You don't live around many foreigners do you?