FoH Emu server

vishnu_sl

shitlord
If you are into the emulator servers, check out fohemu.com and log on for some nostalgia. It's a solo server but bring your friends for added fun

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just out of curiosity - What does FoH stand for? If for Fires of Heaven, whats the connection?

Siliconemelons

Yes, that's where this board originated - fohguild.org forums - Veeshan Fire of Heavens uber guild - furor etc. etc.

edit: stop trolling me I am easy 2 troll! >_<

Mystrak_sl

shitlord
Logged in, got to level 9, now have a dot on me and that character starts going LD as soon as I log in, log in another and it's fine. Chat said they thought it was fixed but guess not. Yesterday was my first time logging in. Any work around besides obviously just deleting that character and starting over?

vishnu_sl

shitlord
Logged in, got to level 9, now have a dot on me and that character starts going LD as soon as I log in, log in another and it's fine. Chat said they thought it was fixed but guess not. Yesterday was my first time logging in. Any work around besides obviously just deleting that character and starting over?
I'm about to push an update that will fix this bug here another 20 minutes or so. For up to date info on the status, be sure to read the forums on fohemu.com

Is there a detailed list of server features? I might switch to this server but I need to know more about the rules / tweaks ect first
smile.png

Mystrak_sl

shitlord
Wierd thing last night, I'm bound in the tutorial on a cleric. Was down in veksar and fighting a highborne commander, knew I wasn't going to win against it so gated out. Gate cast, got the loading screen but came right back where i was at. Did this 3 times then finally used the sunset charm and that worked.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've had that same thing happen on Leetsauce server, Mystrak. Might be a general EQemu problem.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Server is fun because you can solo group content and group raid content, almost flagged and geared for plane of fire, looking forward to the later expansions.

vishnu_sl

shitlord
We got a solid crew from the boards going so now is the time to roll up if you want to experience the awesome. Look for Vishnu in game

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I keep forgetting about this but I'll be on as well. Looks like fun if nothing else.