FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Definitely but if everyone performed at their average points you’d have more from Russ and less overall🙃. I actually turned the game off until midway through the 4th before getting sucked back in.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Wisely putting Murray on the bench with a two point lead. I won't be a dumbass!

Looks like it's going to be the favorite against the underdog. Took down #3 and #2, let's see if I can take #1! I've had so much good fortune this season for what is a pretty mediocre team so I'll probably lose by 70.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
ha was just telling my bro (Mahomies) how you benched Murray.

The cool thing about the playoffs is how evenly matched it has seemed. All the top 8 teams have players that terrify me and were all pretty close in overall PF this year.

I'm kicking out people who stopped updating their rosters 6 weeks ago this time, if we have to shrink the league, so be it, but the final weeks to the playoffs could've been that much more interesting. I'm not going full dictator so if anyone feels this is unreasonable let me know, but we've had 2-3 teams every year just kinda stop as soon as they're 2 games under .500

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Looking forward to getting my shit pushed in. Was a hell of a run for me, totally over performed this season.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just lost dalvin cook. I think I’m only like a five point favorite

DickTrickle

Fucking Fitzmagic, love that motherfucker. Hope I don't regret not starting Williams since Laird and Murray shat the bed. I like my chances, though!

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
South with back to back wins, clearly the better division! Way to go TD, keep that trophy where it belongs.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have plenty of QBs and RB's not named Lamar ready to be dealt this off-season. 👍

Amish Rake Fighters

Fadaar

That guy
I hoard QB's. Have a solid set of keepers already but still have a few to trade. Probably Lock, Minshew, and Haskins up for trade. Wish we got to see more of Lock this year to see if he was worth keeping long term over Rodgers.

DickTrickle

Woooo, what an unexpected championship! Even with whiffing on three substitution choices.

Started off 2-4 and was looking to sell. Took down the top three seeds, too! This will never be repeated by me, heh.

I think only four opening day starters were in my final lineup. Definitely feel I guessed right in a lot more of my choices each game than I ever have in the past.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Woooo, what an unexpected championship! Even with whiffing on three substitution choices.

Started off 2-4 and was looking to sell. Took down the top three seeds, too! This will never be repeated by me, heh.

I think only four opening day starters were in my final lineup. Definitely feel I guessed right in a lot more of my choices each game than I ever have in the past.

props on the rally and the balls to ride Fitz and Tannehill to the end. This is why I hate fantasy but also why it’s great.

First title for you DT?

sidenote. I’ve got some league improvements I’d liketo see 2020 so would like to get any proposals for possible changes in for polls submitted ASAP.

The most obvious one would be rewarding division champs with Bye weeks again. Really felt pointless lately to make an effort to win those things.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
props on the rally and the balls to ride Fitz and Tannehill to the end. This is why I hate fantasy but also why it’s great.

First title for you DT?

sidenote. I’ve got some league improvements I’d liketo see 2020 so would like to get any proposals for possible changes in for polls submitted ASAP.

The most obvious one would be rewarding division champs with Bye weeks again. Really felt pointless lately to make an effort to win those things.

. 5 ppr. Let's get scores into the 300s 👍