FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
draft lotto results, per usual the bottom 4 teams had two entries to everyone's one.

results are saved to the league, hoping to sway people to log in to see their pick, will post full results for threads sake later.

draft pick trading is open, select your three keepers. yell at me about the draft day, you know, the usual.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
based on the Mahomes trade, I can only assume someone was offered a mid 9th round pick

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Wow, #4 overall. Think that's the highest I've ever picked? I'm sure I'll blow it on someone who belatedly opts out due to Covid.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Looking at my team, I still can't believe I won last year. That was all about getting some mid level value peaking at the right time.

Fadaar

That guy
Looking at my team, I still can't believe I won last year. That was all about getting some mid level value peaking at the right time.

Grabbing Sutton and Gallup in multiple leagues late in the draft really carried me. Had a hunch on both and it paid off big time. Didn't get Sutton in this one but my two money leagues I did. Consistent performance from what's usually throwaway picks ftw. In this league though -- Carson in the 4th, Godwin 5th, and Ekeler 7th were all home runs. Duke Johnson in the 6th was my only real early dud along with Kerryon Johnson as a keeper. Johnson wouldn't have been bad had he stayed healthy, he put up decent numbers when he wasn't broken which unfortunately was half the season. Normally my choices in this league are fucking terrible but for once, after 10 years, I finally got it right. Too bad my team was all broken by the end of the season though.

Last edited:

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Your welcome edko , i really only did that trade out of kindness . Was tired of seeing you get smoked all the time =p

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
I seriously don't know who to keep. Not used to having this problem. Pretty much entire roster is up for trade, especially the young QB's since I won't keep all 3.

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
Would be willing to deal first pick, basically would be looking for 1st and 2nd mid to late, or 1st and 3rd if higher up in the draft, don't need players with my 3 keepers. If you think Burrow the man hmu.

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ham , the keeper date has passed . A couple teams didnt even pick them . So we need to figure out if those ppl are staying or if we down sizing etc etc .

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
moved the keeper selection to the draft.

I'll send out a reminder to confirm teams tomorrow and we'll go from there

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
owners slated for removal or replacement

Luck to XFL
Easily Replaced
Socrgasms
Trickling Dicks
South Karana Centaurs

Please go acknowledge you are returning and select your keepers ASAP

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
getting closer to being a 12 team league as we have the same issues with the same teams every year

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user