FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Are the six playoff seeds affected by the conference they're in besides byes, like the real NFL? I'd prefer it not be that way if it is now. Best teams periods should get in because league/conference really doesn't have much meaning like it does in RL.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Why cant I see my team?

ham ham did you give my team away again without tagging me?

I work 80 hours a week and go to school full time, do me the courtesy of tagging me, since thread sub notifications on this forum suck apparently.

I claimed my team in the app as well, unless that didn't go through, and I even made a trade post in this thread and marked my keepers.

Last edited:

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah dude, we all go to work and have outside FOH responsibilities, it's not like I'm a regular here either. I've been on the board less than 24 hours in the last 4 years. Was I supposed to wait of the morning of the draft (today) before I did anything about it?

I did what I had to do under the circumstances. I emailed the league 5 times and posted a dozen times trying to get you to communicate. You didn't, and you didn't last year either until the final hour. You said something on August 4th about Rivers I now see, but it's the only correspondence we had, it's been a month and you've been on the board since then. I also don't have a master list of team name = user name, it's why I emailed everyone, multiple times.

You didn't claim your team, you didn't make a post, you didn't respond to emails, and your keepers weren't selected (I know this because I went and selected them before Kyoug took over). What were your expectations for me to do something here? It even took me 2 days to transfer ownership, the two days prior to the draft.

I'm sure he'll give it back if you ask, it seemed like he was managing as much as a favor to us as anything, but ^^ that ^^ that's reality. And I'm happy to have either of you, as long as you're active, which means if he wants to hand the team back over, you'll need to handle it properly next time.

I'm honestly not trying to be a dick, but I did what was right for the league. DM me your email if you and Kyougou Kyougou figure it out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I’m looking through my email and it all went to my spam folder.
Just forget it.
You can have it back if you want... I was really just filling in. More than happy to give it back.
Just make sure you can make the draft tonight.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are the six playoff seeds affected by the conference they're in besides byes, like the real NFL? I'd prefer it not be that way if it is now. Best teams periods should get in because league/conference really doesn't have much meaning like it does in RL.

I might be hazy but the ppr league had 6 playoff spots. Conference winners got a bye and then it went on record. I might be mistaken but I think that's ESPN format.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
League feels extremely competitive with 14 teams. The ESPN machine ranks my team #1 but then predicts me to lose already, that's cool

every team projected to score at least 95 points, should be a fun year!

Fadaar

That guy
Mother fucker I was watching a movie and my phone didn't send a notification. Stupid auto draft doesn't grab a second qb. Oh well, at least the first pick is who I was gonna take anyway.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Here's my proposal for the PUP/RS slot and the additional keeper

Additional roster spot added, if player in new slot is activated for a game -- before season's end, then the player *must* be kept next season.

Teams are allowed to keep 5 players, but only required to keep 3. Using my team as an example, if my team only has 3 notable keepers, lets say Cook, Wentz and Chubb, but Wentz breaks his back in week 9 and I play Jalen hurts, that means I have to keep Hurts no matter what, so I can add another lost draft pick in place of keeping him as a 4th keeper, or I will have to substitute him for one of the players I deem as a keeper. We will have to create a thread inside the league to track this properly, but I think its adds an extra dimension and an added interest in rookies that may not productive, into what's a semi dynasty league.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I like the 5/3 keepers thing. tho it could really make it hard to get better for shit teams, But I guess that's the point of 'dynasty'.

I assume the lost picks for extra keepers would be that team's first picks like it is now for 3 keepers?