FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
correct, it would work the same way. so if you elected to keep 2 more keepers, you'd lose your first two round picks, this should not only reward management that makes quality moves during the draft and season but also help bad team rebuild through youth if those managers are forfeiting early picks to keep veterans.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I really don't like five keepers. Three is enough. Five would make the draft mostly boring, too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

And another thing is this league isn't super active. If people end up with five keepers that they don't like, there's a good chance they're going to be less active on their team and give up. Same thing with having to keep track of some off the site list for other stuff or paying money. I'm all for keeping the traditions as they are.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I think it was made clear before my time that at 3 keepers the choice to wave keepers for a better spot in the draft was very much worth it.
At 3/5 its probably a lot more interesting, I'd like to test it out.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I would like to formally request my name be put on the wait list for next years league, should a spot become available.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd like to see. 25 or. 5 PPR to make some more RBs and possession guys slightly more valuable.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

I'd like to see. 25 or. 5 PPR to make some more RBs and possession guys slightly more valuable.
This is a change I could get behind. I like PPR because it helps flatten variability a little bit (but one is too much).

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm not sure if there is another Fantasy thread around, so I'm going to highjack this one.

Give me advice bro's. I have Jonathon Taylor, I'm being offered Chris Carson. Good trade?

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Im looking to shake things up . So Watson / Fuller as a package deal are on the block . Please dont send silly offers . Obviously looking for a younger QB Keeper and equal value at WR etc . Let the offers rain in .

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Deserved to lose this week. Made a last second lineup adjustment to remove Meyers and it cost me

of course if Chubb doesn’t run out of bounds on the one I win too but I somehow won last week with zero QBs thanks to cooks weird 40 point game so I was due to take it the other way after that one

special shout out to the six point performance against the Giants from Wentz

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
When I was up by twelve with all my players finished, and you had only dalvin cook left to play. I expected to lose.

Cheers to Juju for finally showing up.