FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Remember when we had trophies?
I might have clinched lowest score and we aren't even into bye weeks yet.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Traded Elijah Mitchell away in a redraft league for Terry McLaurin. Part of me feels like I fleeced the other person, part of me worries I fleeced myself.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I’m looking to move a stud RB for a future pick or multiple studs and a qb for a top tier qb

I mean stud too. Like 2 of Chubb.cook. Elliott plus Trevor Lawrence for a young on his way qb

if you’re one piece away I’m your guy

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
AMISH RAKE FIGHTERS TRADES
5TH (2ND) ROUND PICK IN 2022 & TY'SON WILLIAMS TO
L'Carpetron Dookmarriot FOR
NICK CHUBB

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I would like to take this moment to welcome Matt Ryan to the team. Great effort in trying to fit in on his first week on the team.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hahaha....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211121-122536_Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20211121-122536_Fantasy.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 1Worf

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I think this is the best team I ever had that never made the playoffs.
Truth be told, I made the playoffs with some very, very bad teams.

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
Going to be interesting to see how this week wraps up. Think there are 3 possible outcomes for the last spot based on wins and PF for the season.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Best of luck to everyone that makes the playoffs... but let me tell you something... next year!
New name, new team and we are the cream of the North Division and the cream will rise to the top!

Fadaar

That guy
Going to be interesting to see how this week wraps up. Think there are 3 possible outcomes for the last spot based on wins and PF for the season.

looks like DickTrickle should be good and unless Easily Replaced drops their game I'm out :(

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I had covid destroy me this week . Looks like I will miss the playoffs . Goodluck to all who made it.

Fadaar

That guy
Dang this is probably one of the less shitty years I've had with this league and still only ended up 7th

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
Damn, was really trying not to play on that side of the playoff bracket, grats on first week win, Dicks.

• 1Solidarity