FOHSS consider following

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuck you and your colored titles for being good. I"m bad where"s my colored title.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Fammaden said:
Well she"s queen of the internets now.

I say take away Erronius" title. He"s been king long enough. Let there be only one royal on the boards at a time.
We may need to have a land title dispute. We just need to watch out. Erronius might recruit zombies.

Maybe if we push a little harder when can get "it" to arise from the grave...

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Zehn - Vhex said:
We may need to have a land title dispute. We just need to watch out. Erronius might recruit zombies.

Excuse me good sir, but isn"t that an overbite?

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Image is also 2 years old. Fuck if I"m going to update it.

Besides, I don"t know how, but the dude will find a way to ban me for the 4th time.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Zehn - Vhex said:

Dat millie

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Alcestis again.

To my kindred spirit who understands my hatred of Krebs, much <3 for the laughs and epic win right there.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sutekh said:
Fuck you and your colored titles for being good. I"m bad where"s my colored title.
I nominate that all your text is black in your posts.

If you and erronius had kids, they would break the internet the first time they signed on.

Would just be too much.

Posting in a legendary thread.

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
Etoille said:
If you and erronius had kids, they would break the internet the first time they signed on.
Heh. Well, uh, for the glory of the empire... I shall do my best to procure a male heir to the throne per the coronation agreement. After the fifth useless daughter I"ll frustratedly mount a coup against the King that"ll divide loyalties, tear our country asunder, and eventually inspire an evenbetterrandom-tits-every-three-seconds Starz series. The CGI blood will get more animated as the episodes go on, only instead of CGI it"ll bereal, and instead of blood it"ll be cinnamilk.

Holy shit though. Thank you very much for the response and title, everyone. Wow.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Alcestis said:
Heh. Well, uh, for the glory of the empire... I shall do my best to procure a male heir to the throne per the coronation agreement. After the fifth useless daughter I"ll frustratedly mount a coup against the King that"ll divide loyalties, tear our country asunder, and eventually inspire an evenbetterrandom-tits-every-three-seconds Starz series. The CGI blood will get more animated as the episodes go on, only instead of CGI it"ll bereal, and instead of blood it"ll be cinnamilk.

Holy shit though. Thank you very much for the response and title, everyone. Wow.
I"ll fuck you for random internet kids.