Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
Zapatta Zapatta next vacation to Hawaii I'm gonna need to get this doc's name. Sounds like it's worth a visit haha.

Do you agree with him? On one hand from my understanding Japanese women are extreme conservative, like once the kids come along it's all about the kids and their house. Men are expected to just bring in the pay.

On the flip side are feminist. So are there people in the middle? I'll agree, even in the southern U.S. I've seen my white female friends adopt victim #metoo feminism type stuff without explicitly identifying as feminist.

I guess what I'm looking for is hope that marriage is still possible? Maybe there's women out there in a specific demographic who are viable marriage material.

If I ever get out of shaw. I'd like to start a thread getting people's opinions on dating based on location, race, religion, etc.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Who the fuck is rathar? Fuck that guy. I'm terms of asshatness I don't even measure up to Vanessa, mist, teekey, and xeq. What's your beef bro

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Ohseven, I don't consider mist a woman. I'm ok with a fucked in the head Dyke beating me for something I don't deserve

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
If you vote for me over mist then it just makes you a tiggles. Pathetic.

Kaige

<WoW Guild Officer>
<WoW Guild Officer>
dogtrek1.gif

• 4Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Who the fuck is rathar? Fuck that guy. I'm terms of asshatness I don't even measure up to Vanessa, mist, teekey, and xeq. What's your beef bro

It's because you're a douche, bro. Sure you're occasionally a bit funny but mainly you just shit things up.
Which is why you're here in your thread.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
It's because you're a douche, bro. Sure you're occasionally a bit funny but mainly you just shit things up.
Which is why you're here in your thread.
Get the fuck off my thread kid.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Had a conversation last night with a friend. India came up and how Modi is pretty extreme Hindu hardliner, which we all know. Friend proceeded to say that "it's happening all around the world, modi is just like Trump, a nationalist. He's killing Muslims in their country and cracking down on anyone who isn't Hindu."

Couldn't hold my tongue. Had to tell him to holdddd up. How is Modi killing muzzies in country analogous to Trump? "Well Trump obviously doesn't want Muslims in the country with the visa policy."

Had to tell him that while his ideas of acceptance and diversity are valiant that others don't share those ideas, Muslims being one of them. Then gave Minneapolis somalis, Sweden and the UK as case samples. He replies "well it's probably not the best way to handle it, I'm not saying we need to advertise for them to come but these people need help"

I asked "well do you think that's the states responsibility of the personal individuals?" He kinda paused, looked at me and said "well I mean I care." Told him that's great but I don't believe it's the states responsibility to look out for every person who's persecuted outside the U.S.

He didn't really want to talk about it anymore. I mean it's dumb irregardless to compare Trump to modi, a president whos kicked out every non Hindu NGO, cracked down on non Hindus and started a spying more on his own people and foreigners entering the country.

This dude has a PhD and I actually respect him a ton. Super smart especially on social issues but seems like a synapse misfire here.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
What a BITCH. She called me out for missing work this week (I did because of a hangover).

Man, these dudes take self loathing pity party to the extreme.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Trust me I can't stand feminist or fat bitchy women but getting pissed because your boss expects you to make up for missing a day of work, especially when you missed it because you had a fucking hangover, that's just straight retarded. It's good these people won't reproduce.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I know I can be a contributing member to foh society. Please LLR. Have mercy.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Its finally happening Bros!!

• 1Mother of God

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I'm gonna go to bed early. Hoping I'll wake up to good news and get that Christmas feeling

• 1Like