Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Why are you thinking about being naked in the forest with Scream?

Get help, drink more, drink less, I am not judging but pursue some avenue of medication.
He lives vicariously through me and I indulge the little guy.

Who knows, maybe someday I'll need someone to quickly tell me the difference between a Chinese knockoff watch and a Russian knockoff watch and Foler is your guy in that situation.

• 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
He lives vicariously through me and I indulge the little guy.

Who knows, maybe someday I'll need someone to quickly tell me the difference between a Chinese knockoff watch and a Russian knockoff watch and Foler is your guy in that situation.
LOL. If anything you live vicariously through me. I've been to over tenfold the number of countries as you and have tenfold crazier stories than you do.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
LOL. If anything you live vicariously through me. I've been to over tenfold the number of countries as you and have tenfold crazier stories than you do.
Obviously. Correct as usual Foler. Regale us with a tale while I close my eyes and wish my life to be yours!
HARKEN!

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Thinking of taking a break from general and just hitting up home improvement, gun and my thread. Too much time in general I don't think is good if you don't balance it.
The vast majority of this forum has never been good. And I'm not just talking this iteration, I'm talking about...ever. And it's only ever gotten worse.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
The vast majority of this forum has never been good. And I'm not just talking this iteration, I'm talking about...ever. And it's only ever gotten worse.
Eh, everyone can find something around here. It's a little piece of paradise

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
So I've spent the last two years discretely working on writing my own language. I think it's ready for prime-time. Who wants to be first to learn it??

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
So I've spent the last two years discretely working on writing my own language. I think it's ready for prime-time. Who wants to be first to learn it??
I am still working on my first language, English, and don't feel I should disrespect any other languages by butchering them as well.

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Love it when my cat cleans my feet.

• 1Haram