Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yo. Checking in from the front lines in kyev. I'm sure you can verify with the ip address. I'm not fighting for either side. I'm just smoke checking any commies I see doing commie shit.
Bring me back a hot 20-something blonde Ukrainian refugee when you return. Mental stability is optional.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
adhd GIF by gifnews

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
It's been 24 hours and Foler has not sent me a PM with proof of even visiting Russia, let alone fighting for them. He also has refused to take his other out and admit this was yet another LARP. So as a consequence, he will be going from "Loser" Foler to "The Black Log" Foler effective immediately.

You know, like the proverbial bear and the hunter, I'm not sure this isn't what you wanted all along...

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Finally got my loadout cleared. I think they were a little offended I wanted to stick with 556. I may be a Slav by blood but the m4 is a superior weapons platform.

72-DFC938-FC5-B-43-E8-A824-A364-B1-E64-E98.jpg
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule I literally took this from Russia and briefly opened my IP address for proof.

typical fed being dishonest.

• 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I'm tempted to let him out of the shaw so that people who haven't been following this whole 'saga' can continually ask him about his Black Log...

• 2Like
  • 1Blown
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Finally got my loadout cleared. I think they were a little offended I wanted to stick with 556. I may be a Slav by blood but the m4 is a superior weapons platform.

72-DFC938-FC5-B-43-E8-A824-A364-B1-E64-E98.jpg

Im trying to find that picture he posted of his "loadout" when he "went to ukraine" earlier this year

It was funny shit, you could see palm trees in the background

anyone have it? it also had a FOH patch and a ukraine patch

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Foler Foler has been here so long I already even forgot why.

Amod Amod would you be so kind as to refresh our memories?

Thank you