Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Him doing his routine in the Pol or Screenshots area was bad enough, but endurable. I got sick of Folders once he started doing that shit in the Grown up Stuff and similar areas. I get most of you fucks lie about who you are, even if only to remain anonymous, but his shit was way over the top. Then Sadre out Folered Foler and shit went off the rails from there. I don't like seeing people get banned, but the constant fuckery and then not heeding a direct warning make me have zero sympathy for him. We don't have many rules here, but some assholes insist on pushing it anyhow.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Foler was annoying most of the time and shit up a ton of thread with his 10 fucking posts in a row and at no point has that man ever said anything half as annoying as ANY post made by sadre. Comparing the two is a huge insult to foler.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Sadre was a crazy person in the alley; a minor annoyance but easily bypassed. Foler was the guy profusely shitting in the streets and sidewalks and actively pointing it out.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Folder, does it bother you to know that the best part of you ran down your father's leg?

What a no chill pride parade participant!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
tumblr_obhwg86vUS1su1exso1_400.gif