Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I wouldn't agree with your statement. I agree that there are some things that you can't come back from, bro, but that doesn't stop me from wanting people who have done truly horrific things to have lives where they are able to find some measure of peace and hopefully take steps toward trying to redeem themselves.
Do you think eating a bullet is a good way to redeem themselves bro? Like could a pedophile redeem himself by eating one?

You should come hang in politics thread bro.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I wouldn't agree with your statement. I agree that there are some things that you can't come back from, bro, but that doesn't stop me from wanting people who have done truly horrific things to have lives where they are able to find some measure of peace and hopefully take steps toward trying to redeem themselves.
Did you serve time since you believe so much in redemption?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Do you think eating a bullet is a good way to redeem themselves bro? Like could a pedophile redeem himself by eating one?

He’s saving up for it, have to earn first, ticke is expensive.

Silver Knight of the Realm

Naw bro. I don't think a pedophile could redeem himself by eating a bullet.

I will come hang out in the politics thread in a couple of weeks.

• 1Clown World
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Seems like some people here would let a pedophile babysit their 10 year old daughter, as long as he's a changed man!!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Hey, bro. I just thought I'd write a sentence, bro. Bro, I like writing sentences. Bro, do bros really talk like this, bro? I mean, bro, come on, bro.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Hey, bro. I just thought I'd write a sentence, bro. Bro, I like writing sentences. Bro, do bros really talk like this, bro? I mean, bro, come on, bro.
giphy.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Bro, I have actually met a former Miss Juggalette. My wife was her babysitter.
It's funny because it's an actual Google result and it shows Elon Musk as being a juggalo, in case you missed that.

Naw bro. I don't think a pedophile could redeem himself by eating a bullet.

I will come hang out in the politics thread in a couple of weeks.

I'm going to give you a sick sneak peek based on what you've shown so far. People will try to convince you of their beliefs, at first. After a bit, when you've shown yourself to be their enemy by sticking to your beliefs, you will get ridiculed and eventually have some characteristic exaggerated and called out on repeatedly. You will have to be the standard bearer for anything tangentially related to your political beliefs, even if you've rarely or never commented on specific things. You will also be @ed on things you weren't even commenting on. If you reply to everyone, people will complain A LOT eventually. Even if all you do is reply to people who are talking to you, you will land in the amod hot seat. If you decide not to react with harsh hyperbole, you may be tolerated for some time. If you have the gall to counter troll and be a shitlord in return (even if you are also still making points you believe in), there will be apocalyptic apoplexy and calls for you to to stop derailing and trolling.

tldr: get rekt

• 2Galaxy Brain
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Folder has given you a great preview already with his pedophilia insinuations.

• 1Salty

Silver Knight of the Realm
It's funny because it's an actual Google result and it shows Elon Musk as being a juggalo, in case you missed that.

I'm going to give you a sick sneak peek based on what you've shown so far. People will try to convince you of their beliefs, at first. After a bit, when you've shown yourself to be their enemy by sticking to your beliefs, you will get ridiculed and eventually have some characteristic exaggerated and called out on repeatedly. You will have to be the standard bearer for anything tangentially related to your political beliefs, even if you've rarely or never commented on specific things. You will also be @ed on things you weren't even commenting on. If you reply to everyone, people will complain A LOT eventually. Even if all you do is reply to people who are talking to you, you will land in the amod hot seat. If you decide not to react with harsh hyperbole, you may be tolerated for some time. If you have the gall to counter troll and be a shitlord in return (even if you are also still making points you believe in), there will be apocalyptic apoplexy and calls for you to to stop derailing and trolling.

tldr: get rekt
I probably won't last that long, bro. I've already started trolling the mods by reporting old ass posts, like the Tyen ban announcement.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
001001102 001001102 don't listen to DickTrickle DickTrickle . Like this place has always been - if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. I was railed for being conservative back when this forum was deep throating obama cock. It was brutal. But, if I wanted to participate in politics here I knew that I had to learn to take the heat.