Food for thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
She? Oh boy, and since it's the shaw, that slip-up will never be able to be edited. You poor poor autist you... you let your little charade slip.

I'm pretty sure he meant his wife's pic

See, if you had gone the LOTRO intro route like I set you up for, you wouldn't have made that slip.

When Mr. Hodj Potato of FoHland announced that he would shortly be celebrating that he could finally count to 6...

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Nah that line was about Vanessa Vanessa , but the fact that he can't tell the difference between me saying that Kelly Anne Conway is his future, and tried to project that onto a real woman, whose given birth to my children, whose been by my side for over 2 decades, well it just speaks volumes about his own insecurities.

I mean look how desperate he is to salvage his ego.

When you hold the truth, like I do, which is that my smoking hot nearing 40 year old wife that is regularly mistaken for mid 20s, weighs a buck 20 and has C cup tits and bold beautiful green eyes and wonderful light brown hair with a banging hot booty, you don't need to prove anything to anyone.

That's called emotional and psychological security, something trannies with a 50% suicide rate average pre and post op, will never hold.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
How is Hodj actually more of a faggot than a self confessed tranny.

This place is pretty magical tbqh fam

• 4Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 4 users

Sterling

El Presidente
This thread is really going places. Also, first time ever is a tranny in the top 8 of the Cleveland MTG pro tour.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Making trannies type paragraphs since 2017(tm)
When one of your main methods of insult is that someone (god forbid) types paragraphs instead of being a useless, unfunny troll, you know you have reached Hodj-levels of stupid.

Frankly, I like well-worded people like my boy Lithose who provide strong arguments... I could care less if it takes a paragraph or five, as long as the argument is sound and is communicated effectively. See Hodj, I type exactly what's necessary to point out your illogical shit to readers. You and your boyfriend Foler provide so much material for that, is all. In fact, I'll continue to show what a projecting dumbass you are just using your own words against you:

real woman, whose given birth to my children, whose been by my side for over 2 decades
which is that my smoking hot nearing 40 year old wife that is regularly mistaken for mid 20s, weighs a buck 20 and has C cup tits and bold beautiful green eyes and wonderful light brown hair with a banging hot booty
I mean look how desperate he is to salvage his ego.

tenor.gif

----------------------------------------------------

um.jpg

So much projection, so much self-ownage. You failed to back up your words and deliver on your claim, and all you can muster is a flowery description about how perfect your wife is when, as usual, I provide real, tangible proof whilst all you provide is steaming piles of bullshit. EPIC FAIL HODJ. But hold on a minute, I'm the one "desperate to salvage my ego". Rofl, my God you are the worst... literally the worst.

trannies with a 50% suicide rate average pre and post op
What a shocking turn of events... more factually incorrect statements from this pitiful retard.

How is Hodj actually more of a faggot than a self confessed tranny.
My only question is if it ever gets tiresome for him to be repeatedly owned by said tranny. I dunno, I think it would get kinda stale for him, but just like a moth to the flame, he just keeps tagging me over and over, day in, day out... ready for another round of getting his shit pushed in. But then again, maybe that's why he keeps doing it... I think he's hoping beyond hope that one day he'll actually get a leg up over me.

I'll let the autist get in the last word now as usual (which of course, will be "Didn't read, something-something paragraphs". I'm going to go be productive on this rainy Sunday :) )

• 1Barf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Making trannies type paragraphs since 2017(tm)

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This is the forum equivalent of Immovable Object vs Irresistible Force, or in this case Attention Whore vs Last Word. I think Van is among the more stable trannies I have interacted with over the years (8 IRL, thanks music major for making me conspicuously heterosexual), but then you have shit happen like the "Is it Ok to Hit a Woman" thread rage quit. I have no problem co-existing with trannies who keep their shit personal, but you are drifting across that line a lot lately Van. Hodge might be an insecure motor mouth, but he also has a good thing and a little paranoia to keep it going is healthy. I mean, I could quote some of the shit you have posted about your relationships, but they all boil down to "I have fake tits and bang pseudo-lesbians who are crazier than I am". Yes, they are well done fake tits and you are realistic about yourself for the most part, but at the end of the day the odds of any relationship lasting half as long as some of the long term "CIS Scum" trolling you here is slim (but better than most 40ish trannies, who we both know are mostly train wrecks visually and mentally).

The way to "win" against Hodge is to just own your shit, admit your limitations with a shrug, and say "hey I am playing the hand I am dealt. How's that OCD working out for you?". Then move on to the next topic. This whole putting lipstick on a pig thing is just going to get picked apart every time and the sooner you own your own fucked up shit around here the less brutal the community is. Its how we bond. Well, that and tits, but you have played that card to death already.... and the dick pick one, too. Can we get Van a medal for that, too?

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The way to "win" against Hodge

There is no winning against me.

Especially when I can say something, anything really, and tag Vanessa Vanessa and get paragraphs of response showing he actually is emotionally invested in this and must prove himself better somehow, someway, he'll never stand a chance.

• 1Like

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
The way to 'win' against hodj is to realise that last words are only important to people with autism and 5 year olds, have a sensible chuckle and move on in the knowledge that one of the things he holds dear (FoH) is full of people who think he's a joke and has no redeeming qualities.

• 3Like
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 3 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
If you want to have a laugh you can set the bait and watch the telegraphed response.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
There is no winning against me.

Hodge, you have always been one of my favorite people on this forum, but come on man. Don't make me bring up.....

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
No one here thinks anyone here has any redeeming qualities.

This place is, and always has been, the dictionary definition of misanthropic.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hodge, you have always been one of my favorite people on this forum, but come on man. Don't make me bring up.....

I don't even remember what that is in reference to, tbh.

I'm still trying to figure out how you still type it Hodge, when its clearly Hodj!

• 1Like

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Voice Recognition. And its in reference to another verbose poster's avatar, which if memory serves was chosen to signify that occasion. I could be remembering incorrectly, though. I am at the German beer hall getting shit faced atm.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I've been in so many shit shows here its a great posting history I'm 100% proud of.

• 1Like

Ridas

Pay to play forum
When you got out-hodjed in the Kentucky is a Northern State debacle I think. Doesnt Lithose still have that avatar?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.