For Hodj

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Hnnnnnnghhh...

(Note: That was a "Hnnnnnnghhh..." of anguish. Hodjie, my childhood dog, was killed in an underground cavern... By vampires. I can still hear Hodjie's final yelps, and this music forces those horrific memories to come rushing back. Curse your calloused cruelty, Lulz!)

• 1Bullshit
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>

Tanoomba don't wanna be saved.
Curse you, Radditsu. You know damn well that Hodjie II, my second dog, joined a motorcycle club. You don't know heartbreak until your dog leaves you for a motorcycle club.

I check his Facebook once in a while. He's not on my friend's list (I can't, I just seriously can't), but I guess he hasn't figured out the privacy settings. Hodjie II is doing really well, and I want to be happy for him, but just seeing him living his life with purpose and not being a part of it... *sigh.* I wonder if he ever thinks about me... They weren't all good times, but they were there.

They were there.

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Curse you, Radditsu. You know damn well that Hodjie II, my second dog, joined a motorcycle club. You don't know heartbreak until your dog leaves you for a motorcycle club.

I check his Facebook once in a while. He's not on my friend's list (I can't, I just seriously can't), but I guess he hasn't figured out the privacy settings. Hodjie II is doing really well, and I want to be happy for him, but just seeing him living his life with purpose and not being a part of it... *sigh.* I wonder if he ever thinks about me... They weren't all good times, but they were there.

They were there.

Not smooth

• 1Brony

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
That tune always reminds me of My Mother. Not the woman who raised me, but my third dog, who we decided to name "My Mother". He was a great dog, always had a playful glint in his eye. You'v never seen someone as happy to see you as My Mother. Unfortunately, one day, completely without warning, he snapped and attacked my mother (like, my actual mother). Obviously, we had to put him down. I held him in my arms as the life seeped out of him... The wounds have yet to heal.

• 1Bullshit

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
There's an admin who thinks he's a genius.
The most arrogant blowhard you've seen, yes?
"Make the punishments tougher!
Rub his face in it! Suffer!"
(Compensation for his micropenius.)

• 1Like
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
So Tanoomba's "safe space" took a hit, and
When he saw his thread gone, he said "Shit, man,
How can I let you know