Formula 1 and MotoGP - Racing

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is now a Verstappen fan thread.

1634196071436.png

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Would be cool to see someone else win the title. I'd vote for Max, Lando, Pierre and a few others.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
The is the best season since Rosberg vs. Hamilton. So nice to have an actual tight championship into the end of the season.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
too bad the kneeling blm soy-boy is gonna win. But on the other hand the season will be over soon and I won't have to listen to fucking Crofty and Brundle constantly talking about him and cumming to the sound of their own voices live on air. Even worse is that female (can't remember her name) who usually does the 1st FP commentary. Jesus fucking christ, she's thirsty for that black cock. I make fun of Crofty and Brundle but she's downright embarrassing. How the fuck is she allowed to be on air is beyond me. It has to be some gender/age quota she's filling

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Brundle thinks the recent Merc performance is stalling the floor at certain speeds. I wonder how you do that without flexible parts?

They keep calling Lewis the king of cota. That is Marquez if anyone.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Official F1 website stream working like crap. No sound and stutters every few seconds.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Sorry it was supposed to jump to a spot in the video.

He said if Fernando ever thought he was going to lose to his teammate he would claim there was something wrong with the car and retire.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sprints add an interesting dynamic. I think they're doing 6 next season?

Pretty remarkable for Ham to go from last to 5th, then 10th to 1st.

Favorite part of the race was the camera panning to Toto at the end where he mouthed "fuck the mask".

I hope future seasons are this close with the changes to the cars.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Hams car reminded me of the f-duct days. Just blasting by. That floor trick is going to be silly good in saudi.

Did you guys see the short segment they did with Filipe and Timo and Brundle? I was not watching F1 back then, but it was neat to see both driver's reactions. Filipe had never seen the onboards from Timo's car.

MotoGP is already over! Feels way too early. Valentino's last race!

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA get fucked Toto. Biggest fucking whiner in F1. I'm gonna go and take a celebratory dump, and it will be glorious

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user