Franklin

kroenen

Regimen Morum
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Franklin

Genre: Drama, War & Politics

First aired: 2024-04-11

Cast: Michael Douglas, Noah Jupe, Marc Duret, Eddie Marsan, Daniel Mays, Ludivine Sagnier, Assaad Bouab, Théodore Pellerin, Jeanne Balibar, Murat Subaşı, John Hollingworth, Jack Archer, Max Libert, Thibault de Montalembert, Devonte Sackitey, François Legrand, Morgane Portejoie Pinsard, Jesse Guttridge

Overview: In December 1776, Benjamin Franklin is world-famous for his electrical experiments. But his passion and power are put to the test when he embarks on a secret mission to France—with the fate of American independence hanging in the balance.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Would you rather it be made for Netflix?

ben-franklin-goes-hard-v0-shchmebvb6ab1.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Trailer seems good, but this should have been an Ian McShane vehicle. Will check it out at some point.

Grez

Trakanon Raider
Would you rather it be made for Netflix?

ben-franklin-goes-hard-v0-shchmebvb6ab1.jpg
Historically accurate.

Anyway, this reminds me of the HBO 'John Adams' series they did in 2008, which I adore. I have high hopes for this one.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
oh great, a series about a guy who admitted to cutting down an apple tree. Golden age of TV is really over

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
oh great, a series about a guy who admitted to cutting down an apple tree. Golden age of TV is really over

Lets see if you can figure out why you are retarded with this statement. In the meantime, go back to watching BBC shows that make Made For Netflix memes look tame in comparison.

• 1Picard
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I really enjoyed "John Adams" , and am currently reading through Ben's autobiography.

I hope this is good.

Cybsled

Is this going to be historically accurate and Franklin bangs his way across France?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Grez

Trakanon Raider
I really enjoyed "John Adams" , and am currently reading through Ben's autobiography.

I hope this is good.
I'd love a series about Jefferson. He was there in France, in the capacity as ambassador from the USA, during the revolution and influenced it.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Lets see if you can figure out why you are retarded with this statement. In the meantime, go back to watching BBC shows that make Made For Netflix memes look tame in comparison.
Maybe you're autistic if you took that completely sincerely.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user
TV show information provided by The Movie Database