Free Pizza Hut Pizza

Djay

Trakanon Raider
FREE Pizza Hut Pizza | Coupon Clipinista

1-Topping Large Pizza for free at Pizza Hut today (September 5). Enter code GAMEDAY at checkout. I had to use the mobile site because the regular site wasn't loading.

Edit: You probably will have to pick it up as it looks like they have a $10 minimum delivery.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Monica.

If you cook it another 15 minutes it's pretty good. And bacon.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I like Pizza Hut pizza. The one near me closed and I was super sad. :/ Pizza Hut lunch buffet was like one of my favorite treats.

People thought I was fucking crazy, because Rhode Island has great fucking pizza places, but I just really liked Pizza Hut.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
If you live in the northeast US and like pizza hut pizza, you are mentally unstable.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I don't dislike other pizza places. I just really liked Pizza Hut too!

Jait

Molten Core Raider
In SoCal I have yet to go anywhere and find a decent Chicago/pan pizza. NY Style you can find anywhere. Fuck you if you say otherwise, you're wrong.

So if I want a decent pan pizza an extra 5 minutes in the oven at 5-600 cooks the dough and crisps the outside. It's pretty good that way. Undercooked? It's just a nasty pile of cheap cheese and raw grease dough.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Tried it, doesnt work at the store nearest me or the 3 other nearest.

deal is dead. Eastcoast probably gangbanged it pretty hard.

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
I used to enjoy Pizza Hut when they had actual sit down restaurants. Something happens during the delivery process that makes it taste...strange.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I like Pizza Hut pizza. The one near me closed and I was super sad. :/ Pizza Hut lunch buffet was like one of my favorite treats.

People thought I was fucking crazy, because Rhode Island has great fucking pizza places, but I just really liked Pizza Hut.
Pawtucket House of Pizza is the greatest pizza you can find in RI imo.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Pawtucket House of Pizza is the greatest pizza you can find in RI imo.
If I'm in Providence and want pizza I'm going to Caserta, or Antonio's on Thayer Street, depending what kind of pizza I want. But I've never been to the place you're talking about, so I can't compare.

Westerly has some insane pizza places you city folk don't even know about.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Used to enjoy Pizza Hut when I was younger. Now my taste buds treat it like the fried government cheese with institutional oil 'dough' that it is :*(

Can't pay me

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When they still used the mechanical roller on hand tossed and thin crust it was still good. The pre-frozen mass manufactured communion bread they use today is not worth $10+