1692784565587.png

oof.

Last edited:

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
you suck at pvp (actual gaming), its ok

plenty of woke games like D4 for you

View attachment 487737
Lol you think Shadowbane is PvP? It's rock paper scissors you fucking idiot. How's pantheon btw?

Oh and how the does that quote of mine have any relevance to what you're saying? I don't get it. It literally implies the exact opposite of me being bad at PvP.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You quoted word for word what every clown that's gets put in the trash in eq pvp says lmao

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
You quoted word for word what every clown that's gets put in the trash in eq pvp says lmao
Lol? I played sullon zek exclusively for half a decade and topped leaderboards as a warrior you inbred retard. EQ pvp is an actual embarrassment and anyone that thinks it takes any skill at all has literal shit for brains. Why do you think not a single EQ pvp server has ever managed to break double digits? Because everyone that plays it has a fucking double digit IQ.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
"I played sz and say the same clown faggot shit as all the people who are terrible"

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I dunno, levitate + selo makes group pvp pretty hard IMO. I mean sure roof ganking on a wizard or druid is simple enough but legit group vs group can be pretty hectic. EQ pvp has a ton of degenerates for sure though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Saying there's no elements of skill is shade casting by butt hurt players with terrible ratios who tab out instead of remaining vigilant

Anyways this Shadowbane server looks like it has very solid and active devs, whenever y'all are done clowning around on DD4 etc

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
What's the closest mmo to shadowbane on the horizon in the next 2ish years?

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Oh one of my old favorite games.

"I ask you thrice, will you confess....?"

• 1Solidarity

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
What's the closest mmo to shadowbane on the horizon in the next 2ish years?

It sure as shit wasn't Crowfall

Did that thing even remotely resemble Shadowbane? Looked like Guild Wars 2 levels of cringe to me

Anyways, Shadowbane with modern hardware and fixes is the new Shadowbane. One of the emus I played was incredibly smooth and handled huge fucking battles np.

I'd wager most people here never experienced a smooth bane and the rush of destroying a tree. You need to do it.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Did that thing even remotely resemble Shadowbane? Looked like Guild Wars 2 levels of cringe to me
I never played it but at a high-level Crowfall was still my favorite PvP MMO idea. Embracing cyclic starts that terminate in world domination in a game with genuinely fun gameplay is the way.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I never played it but at a high-level Crowfall was still my favorite PvP MMO idea. Embracing cyclic starts that terminate in world domination in a game with genuinely fun gameplay is the way.

Come to this emulator for science

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Maybe in 14 years when my youngest goes to college

laugh-crying.gif

You can pretty easily cobble together a ganker char and find some common times with other dadquesters to raise a tree of life and raise some hell

There's a game outside of 24-7 no life take over entire map, and it's quite good

In fact, most of those types will leave the lil unwalled dadquest cities alone until u talk serious shit

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Saying there's no elements of skill is shade casting by butt hurt players with terrible ratios who tab out instead of remaining vigilant
There's an element of skill sure, it's just that you could teach a fucking monkey how to do it. Let me know when you hit masters in league of legends or GM in HoTS or any high rank in games that are actually skill based pvp, not your retard kiddy pool shit.

Last edited:
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>

Anyways, Shadowbane with modern hardware and fixes is the new Shadowbane. One of the emus I played was incredibly smooth and handled huge fucking battles np.

I'd wager most people here never experienced a smooth bane and the rush of destroying a tree. You need to do it.

The glory days of Shadowbane were BEFORE the popularity of ventrillo/teamspeak. Oh, the 2nd MORTAL blow to Shadowbane was when they went free to play, suddently everyone had a buffbot + more at their disposal.

It was soooo good before those two things. After that it just turned into a numbers game with everyone mashing assist to whatever the direction in teamspeak was. I mean this happened before voice chat too, but was more rare. I personally loved the very small group and solo game, even at banes.

I had a particularly infamous wererat aelfborn scout that specialized in ganking anything and everyone that was not a pure HP sponge.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
P.S. to all concerned since I was on Shadowbane from day 1.... Shadowbane was NOT a "pvp" game. It was a (my words) warfare/political RPG. The pvp just gave realness to the politics and war simulation.

Sigh, if we could only go back to the early to mid 2000s. No wonder why I don't bother playing any new stuff. How can you stand that new shit when we lived through the golden age?? (EQ, Shadowbane, VG, Camelot, etc). The last gasp was red P99.

• 1Like