From

Goatface

2.50 star(s) Rating: 2.50/5 2 Votes
Title: From

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2022-02-20

Creator: John Griffin

Cast: Eion Bailey, Catalina Sandino Moreno, Harold Perrineau, Pegah Ghafoori, Paul Zinno, Elizabeth Moy, Simon Webster, David Alpay, Elizabeth Saunders, Shaun Majumder, Scott McCord, Ricky He, Chloe Van Landschoot, Corteon Moore, Hannah Cheramy, Avery Konrad

Overview: Unravel the mystery of a nightmarish town in middle America that traps all those who enter. As the unwilling residents fight to keep a sense of normalcy and search for a way out, they must also survive the threats of the surrounding forest – including the terrifying creatures that come out when the sun goes down.

Goatface

little voice in my head keeps saying don't watch, but really want to. think going to hold off till season is over and see how it holds up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Super fucking weird, this guy is totally new in the industry as of a few years ago and already given this to produce. He is also a writer on what is going to be a disaster of a series for Netflix, Magic: The Gathering.

1645475173131.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This is a bit weird...

Creature Feature Town and also... inexplicably murderous townies?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This is a bit weird...

Creature Feature Town and also... inexplicably murderous townies?

And the survivors create a video game studio as a creative outlet to deal with their horrific past?

• 1Worf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The town is like a reality TV show for space aliens or something. All of the pieces are there. Throw randoms into an inescapable prison with nightmare creatures that only come at night and operate on numerous restrictions so you can avoid them easily enough. But if they catch you you're fucked.

Play mindgames via hallucinations and stigmata and other weird shit to keep them on their toes and keep the drama going.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Been watching this on Amazon Prime for Free this weekend. Really like the first two episodes.

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
This shit is fucking creepy. Seems like a high body count but this is one of those shows where the town seems small but there are gonna be thousands of nameless red-shirt cannon fodder ready to die every episode.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ome

Molten Core Raider
I'm watching but there sure is a lot of shit acting on this one to suffer through.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
WALT!!!!!!!

I've been watching it. It's kept me entertained, but the trope of trying to leave a place only to mysteriously circle back around has been done to death.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm watching but there sure is a lot of shit acting on this one to suffer through.
Walt kind of carries the show for us.

That being said I am really into this and this weekly wait is fucking ghey.

Last edited:
TV show information provided by The Movie Database