Funny, Strange, Random Pics

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
rrr_img_59212.png

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I remember once in grade school we were assigned to make crosswords for a partner to work on vocabulary or spelling or something. I did that to my partner. The entire thing was filled with misspellings of the vocab words. He actually went to the teacher the next day and complained that the words weren't even there.

rrr_img_59216.jpg
rrr_img_59217.jpg

This girl here looks so much like a rule 63 of a friend I had as a kid that it freaks me right the fuck out. It's uncanny. It's him with boobs 100%.

rrr_img_59218.jpg

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
lol at internal wireless

you have to cut out waaay too much wood for most people's tastes

external wireless is the industry standard

what a retarded thing to troll about

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
lol at internal wireless

you have to cut out waaay too much wood for most people's tastes

external wireless is the industry standard

what a retarded thing to troll about
I'll straight up admit I know dick about guitars, electric or otherwise.

But if the skeletal electric cello pictured below works, I got to assume there's plenty of wood for an electric guitar, even if you rip out 80% of the back.

rrr_img_59258.jpg

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
^that still needs to be plugged in. That's just a no-body instrument that has electronic pick ups so that it might be amplified by plugging it in. Taking wood out of a guitar for wireless transmitters is simply silly.

Additionally, it is very common for bands to not play everything live in venues like football stadiums. It's impossible to keep everyone together even if you can do a huge long sound check, and not move anything. Now, try doing it on a stage that gets set up in a few minutes, then torn back out again. And it's not necessary. The fans watching get the same show, and it sounds a hell of a lot better than if they tried to do it 100% live.

$0.02

unrelated.
kKd3BS9.jpg

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
My good friend plays guitar in a popular country band, and for their last tour for their main encore they dont plug him in only because he is usually drunk from drinking all night after they play and the fact there is 3+ guitars on stage and it wouldn't sound well all mixed in live.