lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
IMG_9019.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Blueweed

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Queen Consort Of Mongolia, Genepil, In Mongolia. The Last Queen Consort And Married To The Bogd Khaganate, Bogd Khan, Until His Death On April 17th, 1924, When The Monarchy Was Abolished. She Was Killed During The Stalinist Purges In May 1938. Photograph Dated January 1st, 1923
FB_IMG_1722152168505.jpg

• 13Like
Reactions: 12 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Queen Consort Of Mongolia, Genepil, In Mongolia. The Last Queen Consort And Married To The Bogd Khaganate, Bogd Khan, Until His Death On April 17th, 1924, When The Monarchy Was Abolished. She Was Killed During The Stalinist Purges In May 1938. Photograph Dated January 1st, 1923
View attachment 538731
I find it awful that we just continue to repeat our past, over and over and over. The masses allow some obvious loop holes go into effect that make a select few into hyper wealthy individuals that move through the world with almost impunity. Then, when society at large falls on hard times - the masses kill the hyper wealthy, absorb their wealth into the middle class and repeat the process again. The Roman time period was well documented and that history has been revised enough to get past all of the fake politics that happened in that time frame. So of course Roman History is shunned by those that control the media in this day and age. Trying to change the definition of terms and revise history thats long held as factual. Those against populism would be the equivalent to today's globalist.

Just wish dudes had a similar path. Dudes that say "You wouldnt be here without me" are considered toxic. But full fucking steam ahead for any woman that wants to say it to a dude. God forbid someone have some realization.

Never mind the hypocrisy that exists when I take people out on my boat. I'm completely fine with some little piece of asses from the Gym taking pictures on my boat acting like theyre something theyre not. Shit just makes me look good as its quite obvious theyre poor af and come from a poor family. But what the fuck do women offer dudes in the comparable ages? What, are they going to take a group of 20 something dudes to a winery and talk about their feelings? Fuckkkk shoot me now. Lets not even pretend that Im not paying for fucking everything when I go out on my boat where a grown ass woman still expects everything to be handed to her for free.

Centurion 4th July.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Slow
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 6 users