Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've disagreed with that shit since I heard it. There is no way that we didnt* organically (with most of us barely being old enough to read Nintendo Power or similar) learn to blow into the cartridge to get it to work. My copy of Blaster Master wouldnt fucking work until I did blow into it a couple times. I bet I can pull that shit out of storage and it'll still act the same fucking way, 30+ years later. (Damn that makes me feel fucking old.)

Come to think of it, my gold Zelda copy wouldnt work unless you put the lip of it on the cartridge deck and pushed in down into the bay that way.

blaster-master-for-the-nes-one-of-my-favorites-as-a-kid-v0-9hj0d8xaeloa1.jpg

Always hated the parts where you had to get out of your vehicle.
81FT-ugBuDL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Last edited:
  • 12Like
  • 6Solidarity
Reactions: 17 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Check this out on netflix. bout shit myself when i saw and read the description
1723641084047.png

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 2Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I've disagreed with that shit since I heard it. There is no way that we didnt* organically (with most of us barely being old enough to read Nintendo Power or similar) learn to blow into the cartridge to get it to work. My copy of Blaster Master wouldnt fucking work until I did blow into it a couple times. I bet I can pull that shit out of storage and it'll still act the same fucking way, 30+ years later. (Damn that makes me feel fucking old.)

Come to think of it, my gold Zelda copy wouldnt work unless you put the lip of it on the cartridge deck and pushed in down into the bay that way.

blaster-master-for-the-nes-one-of-my-favorites-as-a-kid-v0-9hj0d8xaeloa1.jpg

Always hated the parts where you had to get out of your vehicle.
81FT-ugBuDL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
the modern version of this is cleaning smartphone usb/lightning connectors (it was actually not a problem w/ the original iphone connector cuz it was so wide)

LgAke3xp2vVRjSx3.full

at least 3 ppl i've met and fixed their phones at dinner by grabbing a toothpick

i saw my nephew qi charging his phone and he said it was so slow, and i said why not just plug it in, and he said it sometimes works

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Crank

Trakanon Raider
the modern version of this is cleaning smartphone usb/lightning connectors (it was actually not a problem w/ the original iphone connector cuz it was so wide)

LgAke3xp2vVRjSx3.full

at least 3 ppl i've met and fixed their phones at dinner by grabbing a toothpick

i saw my nephew qi charging his phone and he said it was so slow, and i said why not just plug it in, and he said it sometimes works
I wouldn't use a qtip.. You need long necked tweezers to scrape out gunk on the back wall.. And if there's been moisture then use 99% rubbing alcohol and a toothbrush.

20231201_170130.jpg

• 13Worf
  • 6Like
  • 3Tiresome
Reactions: 21 users