<Gold Donor>
1724389796175853m.jpg

• 28Like
  • 13Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 41 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
My mentally ill brain is screaming about how much of a botch this must’ve to clean…
My glassware gets thoroughly cleaned after every use..

Pics for the pic gods, and a shelfie.
Almost all Pratchett, and a few specials (moonraker first edition, etc)

I clean it after every use. Rinse in water. Use some dish soap, epsom salt, then wash rinse. THEN, I also have a bin filled with two gallons of 70% isopropyl alcohol that I fill the bong with for like a a minute, then rinse. So yes. It's a bitch to clean, especially the large one.

PUR:

mf9JYN7.png

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Weird-- I don't remember that.

1724445651545.png

But I remember all you can eat/drink at Beefsteak Charlie's.

Where people would get so nauseated from the food/beer/wine that they would projectile vomit on the salad bar. Then they would do a cursory wipe of the salad bar (including stirring and vomit into the basin of salad dressing). Those were the days.

• 2Barf
  • 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 6 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I remember as kids my brother had like 12 glasses of soda. He was like 8 years old. He was sitting in the center of the backseat of the car on the way home. Grandma was on one side, I was on the other. He yelled "oh my God, I'm gonna puke". Gram just opens her purse and he just let's go right into her purse. For years the family would always say 'name beefs at beefsteaks'. It was a formative memory of my childhood.
1000079879.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users