Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are they looking because Hulk's dick is surprisingly small? You'd think that thing would be flopping down between his legs.

VvrNcRwm.jpg

I was watching Jurassic Park on TV last night, and I got hit with a question I have never really asked myself before. WTF was the point of the Nedry character? I mean, we got an entire scene at the beginning of the movie introducing him, an ominous rival company, and a sub plot to jack a bunch of genetic research. Then we get another scene that established that he has infiltrated the park, and is working as the head of IT. Then another scene showing him disarming the fences, inadvertently sabotaging the entire park while he takes the genetic research. And a hole bunch of screen time of him trying to flee the park only to just end up as a happy meal. We even get screen time showing the fate of his embryo canister.

It seem like they devoted a shit ton of screen time to his character and the whole subplot only to kill him off like none of it mattered. You could have taken out his entire character, and replaced him hacking the fences with a power surge caused by the storm. The blond chick and Sam Jackson would still have had to go turn the power back on, that little girl would still have to reboot the system and turn the locks back on. It wouldnt have made any difference to the movie if he wasnt there.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
He was the catalyst of it all? Him shutting down all the security features allowed everything to happen. They only had to do the reboot if I remember, because Nick Fury couldn't figure out what Nedry did?

Can't think like that man! That's like saying everything in Raiders of the Lost Ark would have happened if Indiana Jones wasn't in the movie. Or what purpose did Darth Maul serve?

Pic:

I'm going to do this shit...

He was the catalyst of it all? Him shutting down all the security features allowed everything to happen. They only had to do the reboot if I remember, because Nick Fury couldn't figure out what Nedry did?

Can't think like that man! That's like saying everything in Raiders of the Lost Ark would have happened if Indiana Jones wasn't in the movie. Or what purpose did Darth Maul serve?
Seems like they gave him a ton of screen time and character development for nothing though. Like I said, a power surge could have done everything he did, and Spielberg could have saved a few bucks.

Hammond says "I spared no expense" like 10 times in the movie, then blindly hires the lowest bidder (as stated by Nedry) to do all the IT work on the island. Good job dumb ass.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Because dinosaurs can't be real antagonists.

Nedry is human and has ambitions that people can connect with.

Without that connection it's just a lame horror movie about dinosaurs killing people for no apparent reason.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Spends millions (billions?) on tropical dino island.
Fences fail from tropical storm.

Great plot!!!!