Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Regarding the Virginia Shooting....
After seeing the video from here:
Breaking! Virginia Shooting Alive And Well And Laughing At The Sheeple! - MR. DEMOCRATIC
the only thing I cannot figure out is WHY "they" would stage this? Was it to send the reporters into Witness protection? The whole "It wasn't a loaded or real gun" argument I never got into...but this video is pretty compelling in the differences between the live camera, and the cell footage. IE-2 Takes.
Oblig:
rrr_img_109022.jpg

Turgur_sl

shitlord
Depressed guy locked up in his house that family said owned weapons if I have the right incident.

I'm all wrong.Police: Man barricaded in North Aurora home kills self | Kane County Chronicle
Man barricaded inside North Aurora home, police say | abc7chicago.com
He had facebook pictures of probably over 50 units on his street for that one guy.Stupid.

This must be the manhunt for the cop killer that just happened.
Sorry to make up stories about how the police may be getting a little carried away.
Shit, that's like 15 mins from my house.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I just saw this on my fb feed and just unfollowed like 38 people and was close to deleting it lol.

rrr_img_109026.jpg

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Did I miss something lol the article shows a different guy? Unless its the picture of the author of the thread, which would be fucking retarded.

edit: Yea I guess it is how stupid is that lol. What a retarded design decision. Maybe Im just too high. Anyway, about that dumb Rothschild picture, who cares about the bad grammar, the guy said he has 500 TRILLION dollars. Like lol wtf. That would be the total wealth of this sector of star systems never mind a single world economy. He should of used Galactic Despot Rothschild instead of lord.

rrr_img_109030.jpg

DavivMcD

Peasant
The picture of the guy is irrelevant anyway. What's really important is, How how must this 13 year old chick have been??

Here she is at 20 fyi:

rrr_img_109032.jpg