Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Fedor

<Banned>
fuck this world

U7Hfw.gif
Ahmed Mohamed Receives Free Surface, Band, and Software from Microsoft - Softpedia

ahmed-mohamed-receives-free-surface-band-and-software-from-microsoft-492189-2.jpg

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey now, even if he's a stupid, conniving little shit, he still profited from the shittyness of Texans. We all come out ahead when this happens.

Texas is just Florida without the comedy value-add.

rrr_img_111002.jpg
rrr_img_111003.jpg
rrr_img_111004.jpg
rrr_img_111014.jpg
rrr_img_111006.jpg
rrr_img_111007.png

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
What am I missing here?
An obvious hoax by some right winger who hates Bernie Sanders. You see, retards think that Bernie Sanders is going to enter their home and steal their shit and give it to poor people because that's what the random right news sources online say.

Generic Username

Trakanon Raider
What am I missing here?
An obvious hoax by some right winger who hates Bernie Sanders. You see, retards think that Bernie Sanders is going to enter their home and steal their shit and give it to poor people because that's what the random right news sources online say.
I thought it was meant to highlight the supposed irony of "hands off my property" and the vaccinate sticker. But then again, maybe I was was just searching the image for anything to grasp on to.

rrr_img_111187.png

apraetor

<Silver Donator>
so obviously fake. conservatives are such whiney fucks. Boo-hoo, the government is stealing my money to fund infrastructure, education, and health.

rrr_img_110964.jpg
The analogy they're trying to draw doesn't hold up; taxes aren't on *your* money under your control, taxes are on money which is having ownership transferred from one party to another.

WHITE PENIS_sl

shitlord
so obviously fake. conservatives are such whiney fucks. Boo-hoo, the government is stealing my money to fund infrastructure, education, and health.

rrr_img_110964.jpg
All they have to do is tax the fuck out of the rich but make it so that their bank accounts and portfolios look like nothing has changed (or are gaining).

Their day to day lives wouldn't change one bit.