Funny, Strange, Random Pics

mr208

N00b
Blue Chicken

Blue-Langshan-Hen-photo-courtesy-of-Matt-Stillman.jpg
rrr_img_123605.jpg

Jait

Molten Core Raider
The key word is "colored", which many waffles are not. Waffles are indeed white to brown, the same color as flour and egg. But I love when someone has a point but needs to be so hyperbolic about it, it ends up doing nothing but rustling jimmies and getting fat housewives to write letters in between bites from their Eggo, sausage, and hash brown sandwich. If the "bleaching agent" was toxic in any way, they would have explained that. But it's not. So of the 1,312,900 products this bleaching agent is used lets find the two scariest ones.

Did you know that salt is comprised of two of the deadliest elements?!?
Did you know Hitler loved salt?

rrr_img_123736.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The key word is "colored", which many waffles are not. Waffles are indeed white to brown, the same color as flour and egg. But I love when someone has a point but needs to be so hyperbolic about it, it ends up doing nothing but rustling jimmies and getting fat housewives to write letters in between bites from their Eggo, sausage, and hash brown sandwich. If the "bleaching agent" was toxic in any way, they would have explained that. But it's not. So of the 1,312,900 products this bleaching agent is used lets find the two scariest ones.

Did you know that salt is comprised of two of the deadliest elements?!?
Did you know Hitler loved salt?

rrr_img_123736.jpg
So I take it you didn't google image search "blue waffle" then?

Definitely unrelated:
(for size)
rrr_img_123739.jpg