Feanor

Karazhan Raider
z21152725IH,Widok-na-Tatry-z-niewielkiej-wsi-Lapszanka.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
As the father of smugglypuff, (with credit to @a_skeleton_03 @Urgoslav) allow me to clear this up.

Smugglypuff was originally intended as an award for people that were proven right on a topic and acting like smug cunts. Example: @Araysar (who was trolling at the time) made a claim about a video, people demanded evidence of the video. I encouraged Araysar based on the fact that he would earn so many smugglypuffs if he could prove the video existed and his subsequent right to be a smug cunt if he bore out the truth of said video. Alas, he was trolling, there was no video and in the end, we were all smug cunts for being right about there not being a video. And thus, :smuggly: was born.

Caveat: If @Araysar were to post the requested video, after months of speculation, a :smuggly: surpassing the intensity of the sun would be born on that day. Araysar would transcend all other smug cunts and become: The Smuggest Cunt.

Also: me bragging about creating smugglypuff makes me a smug cunt, or Father Cunt as it were. Smugglypuff ratings would be appropriate to this post. I hope that helps!

A smug cunt:
View attachment 114747

I thank you for the valuable information, cunt.

om.jpg

• 1Jew
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
at the risk of hodjing, may I present the only good SJW fishmouth:

gfm.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Worf