• 2Harrow
Reactions: 34 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
not shopped, trump supporters really are that retarded

here's another one from that event

View attachment 267022

oh please you're the retarded one, irony is dead with you it seems, excuse me while I laugh at the people who throw around the word nazi like other people eat potatoe chips and don't themselves understand mockery

The_Empire_Did_Nothing_Wrong_3Q.jpg

Last edited:
  • 6Picard
  • 3Like
  • 1Nationalist
Reactions: 12 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
HAHA MAN THOSE DUMB TRUMP SUPPORTERS!

View attachment 267062

View attachment 267061
I've read a couple of things about orcs as a trope that were pretty interesting. Not "orcs are racist so cancel Tolkien and all the nerds", that's dumb. But just the idea of the orc as the savage "other", using Tokien as an example you can pretty easily see how they are also victims of Morgoth and Sauron, but that's just kind of hand-waved away. It's more important for us to have fodder for the heroes to butcher than to deal with the casualties of the various conflicts between these forces. TheLovecraft stuff is the same, in that yeah, he's a turbo-racist, even for his time. But, he's basically the father of modern horror. And that racism even informs his writing, you can't separate the two really. If he had been woke af, would we have Call of Cthulhu or At The Mountains of Madness though? Or any of the infinite things that he influenced? Interesting to think about.

1588448748930.png