Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Nice body, but that eyebrow game is a little too strong and definite case of man-face. Face kinda looks like Manessa.

Also ugly feet. I'm not into feet but I'm definitely not into ugly feet.

View attachment 295505

Great body though, nice hair.

EDIT: Also can probably call birds to murder your enemies, probably a neat party trick, or useful for getting a promotion at work?

birds.gif
lol I was gonna say if youre gonna paper bag anything that would be it, have her wear socks. But at the same time though thats also probably her toes flexing to balance in that pose. Im not a feet man so I dont care to investigate further.

t3_2cq1f9.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Nice body, but that eyebrow game is a little too strong and definite case of man-face. Face kinda looks like Manessa.

View attachment 295505

EDIT: Also can probably call birds to murder your enemies, probably a neat party trick, or useful for getting a promotion at work?

birds.gif

She's not a model; she's a conservationist and a falconer. Plus, she is adorable in her videos. She has a regular girl vibe that is wood-worthy. She's super-hot by falconer standards for sure (Even by marine-biologst standards, she's hot)

Plus, I love her hair too.
1598097213129.png

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>

View attachment 295505

birds.gif
How about these feet?

• 10Weird Boner
  • 8Like
  • 5Mother of God
Reactions: 24 users