<Medals Crew>
9298bpygjxl71.jpg

• 5Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 8 users

Oldbased

> Than U
The photo was commenting on the wealth disparity, not the size. Ironically, the photographer probably didn't know that Amazon wouldn't build a building that tall unless there are 3+ floors and millions? of dollars of robotics equipment (the Roombas SeanDoe1z1 referenced) packed inside there

(Personally, that situation (given the American car brands, assuming Mexico somewhere) looks like a loss prevention nightmare. I can't help but notice the complete lack of doors on that building, compared to the site photo (GEG1 in Spokane?) Sean has - I imagine the Mexico layout only has a handful of entrance / exit points, under guard at all times?)

As far as the partial number of floors, there are two factors:
1) Those robotics floors aren't full sized floors (I believe) - they are only tall enough to hold those fabric shelves plus fire control pipes.
2) Conveyors from those various floors have to meet up at some point, and that interchange takes more than a floor.

View attachment 371390

Problem with Amazon lately is shit isn't coming on days it is supposed too and it did back when it was UPS/USPS and not the rental vans driving around town, and shit not being new.
Hell I ordered a torque wrench last month that came in a big ass bag. I thought it was odd since it had it's own case.
Well they put it in a bag because the shit returned from the previous dude wouldn't fit in the case. A 12" 1/2 extension and 3 very nice big sockets.
Seems someone ordered it, used it for one thing and then returned it. At first I was like bullshit I am sending it back, then I tested and calibrated it from 10flbs to 140 and it was dead on. The $30 in free shit was what I paid for the wrench so I kept it.
Now I wish more would toss in free random shit. I would buy more.

• 3Faggotry
  • 2Harrow
Reactions: 4 users