Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Fun Facts : The popular coffee and donut franchise Tim Horton's was named after a canadian hockey player named Tim Horton who died in a car crash and splattered into bits and pieces. The Timbit was thus named as a tribute to his horrifically maimed body and a endearing remembrance of his beloved hockey career where he pined to eat coffee and donuts in between his turn to play every game.
View attachment 375548
I come from the Canadian East Coast where there are several Tim Hortons in every single town, no matter how small.

It is a literal religion out there.

I won't lie, I spent many a night in the smoking section of the Tim's shooting the breeze with the locals. And when I just want a coffee it is still my run of choice.

Speak ill of Tim Horton's at your peril!

1633382548181.png

• 4Like
  • 2Barf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Facebook and Instagram and what not were all down today, and here comes Twitter, trolling them all. Hilarious.

5.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Facebook and Instagram and what not were all down today, and here comes Twitter, trolling them all. Hilarious.

5.jpg
Whats funny about it is how it reveals the mental illness in these people.

FB goes down briefly? Normal people don't even notice

The folks at Twitter think everyones like "oh no I can't get on FB, quick I have to log into SOME social media! aaaggghhhh!!!"

• 14Solidarity
  • 6Faggotry
  • 5Garbage
Reactions: 24 users

billymain

Potato del Grande
I come from the Canadian East Coast where there are several Tim Hortons in every single town, no matter how small.

It is a literal religion out there.

I won't lie, I spent many a night in the smoking section of the Tim's shooting the breeze with the locals. And when I just want a coffee it is still my run of choice.

Speak ill of Tim Horton's at your peril!

View attachment 375622
my grandparents used to love to eat their donuts and have coffee at one of the 15 local tim hortons stores for decades..chatting up everyone they knew and getting the gossip about whos grandchildren were doing better than the others and bragging their proud lineage......all the way up until the sugar gave them alzheimers
1633443126452.png