Just passing through, that's all.

Attachments

• senorcatto2.jpeg
    senorcatto2.jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 71
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

That shit seems super f'n retarded. God forbid some jack leg electrician doesnt seal the connections well and you splash water up on that shit. I never would have guessed Lowes etc. carries these things. Now Im just curious how much money are they actually saving by having these over a regular water heater.
4278726815_007e55ac7e_b.jpg

Tankless water heaters need some serious energy output and a decent amount a pipe. For what measly amount of pipe that could fit in that head, there is no way that small thing has enough power to take tap water up to 100F.

So, this would still need a water heater, and is probably only made to boost the temp a few degrees on a long pipe run.

best-tankless-water-heaters-section-1.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Ehh, 20-25 years ago when I was in HS we had people like this that weren't empowered by social media. I can only imagine what people like them are like now with social media turning people into ultra vapid cunts.

I don't know if these girls are anything but sweet but I've known enough girls like them in the past that I dislike and distrust people like them now.

Stuff:

View attachment 381341

Like:

View attachment 381342

this:

View attachment 381344

Where if you saw a girl dressed like this, you knew they were vapid and self-centered. Sideline though, they were also easy...but damaged...

Also, I assume drugs, but WTF happened with the Olsen twins, holy shit to go from "Cute" to "OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK". Seems like they are taking notes from the life of Ellen Paige.

From this:

View attachment 381346

to THIS?!?:

View attachment 381347

View attachment 381348

That almost looks like anorexia. Those girls look emaciated.

oblig pic

9pzvjm11fm081.jpg

• 9Worf
  • 5Like
Reactions: 13 users