Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
They really hate Musk and are working to bring him down(see the revelation about waycizm at his tesla plant). After all Fauci horrifically killed a bunch of beagles for dubious reasons and crickets from the msm.

STH70097.JPG

• 10Like
  • 2Harrow
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 12 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
They really hate Musk and are working to bring him down(see the revelation about waycizm at his tesla plant). After all Fauci horrifically killed a bunch of beagles for dubious reasons and crickets from the msm.

View attachment 398091
2008? More Like... 2049 :)

Posting without pics is a crime, so here's a penny I smashed via a literal locomotive train on the train tracks back when I was about 8 years old... being all mischievous, playing in areas where I shouldn't have as a kid:

coin.jpeg

It's in a coin capsule, but you can barely STILL see the Monticello on the back of it if you look close enough (the front just looks like a completely smeared copper slug, nothing interesting).

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
2008? More Like... 2049 :)

Posting without pics is a crime, so here's a penny I smashed via a literal locomotive train on the train tracks back when I was about 8 years old... being all mischievous, playing in areas where I shouldn't have as a kid:

View attachment 398093

It's in a coin capsule, but you can barely STILL see the Monticello on the back of it if you look close enough (the front just looks like a completely smeared copper slug, nothing interesting).
Monticello is on back of a nickel, not a penny.

• 8Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 11 users