Funny, Strange, Random Pics

billymain

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol. Everything in that sounds ridiculous yet 100% completely believable.View attachment 424516

also anyone had Rhabdo. It is not fun.

View attachment 424519
1658958262726.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Lol. Everything in that sounds ridiculous yet 100% completely believable.View attachment 424516

also anyone had Rhabdo. It is not fun.

View attachment 424519
i'm 100% sure we had a hammer discussion cuz of armed robbery 2years ago, cuz of that i recently bought a framing hammer to demo my closet wall
53c453a0ff722444fd905d0059d73898.png

i was gonna just get a estwing instead but this one is reviewed as being better for shock absorbing, and my old ass will take anything that takes away the shock, also it has that little notch to put the nail in, no idea why i would use a hammer for nails lulz i have 2 nail guns. i actually now have this in my kitchen and i hammer out my carbon steel pans. why do this? well i have perfectly new glass electric range and i'm not gonna pay out the ass just to get gas, so continuing to use it, i have carbon steel pans and after a few months they warp, they bulge out in the middle like a little tit and they wobble, aside from this being annoying, it's also dangerous so to easily rectify this i just heat up the pan and bang away on it to flatten it out, takes 1minute being a blacksmith.

this happens even if you have steel 3mm thick (don't get 2mm, thats like paper), imo maybe it depends on the brand, i have a debuyer pan that takes a year to warp (but it is regulated as only my egg pan) while my bigger matfer pan seems to warp every 2months, of course this could be mitigated by heating up on med instead of high (it warps from rapid heat), but who has time for that?

anyway, this is a nice man hammer

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users