<Medals Crew>
62NPOSO.jpg

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1WTF
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

kazjim

Blackwing Lair Raider
Recently changed prepaid plans. Us Mobile has a $45 a month unlimited talk/text/data plan with hotspot but also comes with free Netflix, Apple+, HBO Max, Hulu, Disney+, ESPN, Spotify+ Pandora+, Apple Music, Sirius Live and more.
I have no idea how they even do that but unlimted phone+almost all major stream/audio memberships for $45.
View attachment 437484
Oddly, as an Aussie, this was one of the only companies I didnt have trouble signing up for - none of the others would accept my International Mastercard / Visa or PayPal.....
We wanted to go with Mint, but . . . . they wouldnt take my money - weird way to do business, and almost ZERO way to actually talk to anyone there . . .

Anyway, put the daughter on the US Mobile $15/month plan.... it's pretty shit compared to what we get, but it will do for now.

Also: Vale Angela, A shining light in the vacuousness of Hollywood.
Sleep well.
1665526090900.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Recently changed prepaid plans. Us Mobile has a $45 a month unlimited talk/text/data plan with hotspot but also comes with free Netflix, Apple+, HBO Max, Hulu, Disney+, ESPN, Spotify+ Pandora+, Apple Music, Sirius Live and more.
I have no idea how they even do that but unlimted phone+almost all major stream/audio memberships for $45.
View attachment 437484

According to your post, it says you get to choose ONE perk if you get 3 unlimited lines, two if you get 4 lines. So it seems like you don't get all the channels like you described, you have to choose. I haven't looked into it further though other than your post.

tinder.jpg

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
  • 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

Oldbased

> Than U
According to your post, it says you get to choose ONE perk if you get 3 unlimited lines, two if you get 4 lines. So it seems like you don't get all the channels like you described, you have to choose. I haven't looked into it further though other than your post.
Now that makes more sense. Since it is a secondary phone I use for contacts only I ended up with the unlimited talk/text and 5gb for $15. I get full signal though and network IDs as Tmobile main
1665531163255.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users