rrr_img_56203.jpg

rrr_img_56204.jpg

yeah, name is Michael Nowlan

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
for 99.9% of you who don't understand Finnish, the following means nothing but I haven't laughed so hard in years. I literally had tears in my eyes

rrr_img_56209.png

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
can someone please science me?

how is the gas coming out of this dude such a different temperature than he is? For that matter, it seems the clothes and much of the environment is virtually the same temperature as the exposed skin of the people in the shot..

it would appear that white is hot.. so is he farting compressed CO2 or dry ice vapor or something?

sure this isn't some sort of other type of imaging? chemical filter or something?

rrr_img_56234.jpg

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
can someone please science me?

how is the gas coming out of this dude such a different temperature than he is? For that matter, it seems the clothes and much of the environment is virtually the same temperature as the exposed skin of the people in the shot..

it would appear that white is hot.. so is he farting compressed CO2 or dry ice vapor or something?

sure this isn't some sort of other type of imaging? chemical filter or something?

rrr_img_56234.jpg
Chances are its not a fart since when you are standing you rectum points downward.

GIS for downward rectum.

RectalExam.gif