2.jpg

3.jpg

• 13Harrow
  • 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 15 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
And then this purveyor of wisdom hung himself over what appears to be insecurity and jealousy.

1699109760526.png

Shit, I liked the guy's stuff, but no matter how together and cool someone appears, you just never know what shit they are going through. I.E. this is kind of the root of the "fuck around and find out" statement.

1699109932805.png

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
And then this purveyor of wisdom hung himself over what appears to be insecurity and jealousy.

View attachment 498810

Shit, I liked the guy's stuff, but no matter how together and cool someone appears, you just never know what shit they are going through. I.E. this is kind of the root of the "fuck around and find out" statement.

View attachment 498811
Some friends of mine and myself all went to this new restaurant on Smith Mountain Lake here in Virginia recently. When I walked in, I noticed they had a huge Anthony Bourdain abstract painting signed by AB himself. I thought it was kind of cool, but one of the girls in my group, little snobbish, but w/e, she thought it was really distasteful to have that hanging up in there. She's not the only one Ive heard to have a problem with how he took himself out. I just dont get how anyone can judge someone without ever being in their shoes, but thats just me. I enjoyed his content, even if I may have fallen into one of the groups he hated.

TonyBourdain_Full_sm_y3jeyy.jpg

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users