<Banned>
b2MSRu2.gif

QycDR1X.jpg

slAGuvv.jpg

1dqoz6U.jpg

mUHobGb.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vonnegut wrote a story about a pill that could change people from male to female and the impact it had on society. It was interesting and relevant, considering some of these girls.
Where do I sign-up for this pill? My life's about to become 100x easier.

Langemede

Golden Knight of the Realm
Fuck that noise, 90% of the time cable management gets that way, it's the god damn on site peoples fault.

Case in point. Year or so ago I installed a few cabinets for a customer in their lab. Nice, neat, clean. Came back in 6 months and it looked like below. Spent this week fixing all that shit they had on the floor because their testers are to god damn lazy to use velcro.

What I find extremely awesome about this, is that they paid our company in the area of 7-10k for this clean up work.

Also, in the 15 years I have worked telecomm, I have seen maybe 6 decent looking women at actual switch sites. Usually it's the fucking uggos.

Before:
BM6pM5w.jpg

After:
6gkpoLj.jpg

Pictures are huge, send Tuco negs to offset this injustice.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
No tears here, I like my job. I just think it's ridic how some people get paid like 50-60k a year to do what an average joe could do if he read a manual.
Naw they paid the layer 1 guys about 30k when I worked at the university. but cost of living here is nil. I now work in a smaller place and ill just do the cleanup myself if needed. I replaced a shithole cable plant at our city hall 2 years ago. It still had serial cables and BNC cables in the rack....a nightmare.

Tenjikuronin

Its that same chick who was caught masturbating in the Oregon State University library. She started her own website:

25D8540B00000578-2969508-Business_venture_Sunderland_is_behind_the_website_Date_Broke_Col-m-13_1424912735993.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user