Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Zaph0dd

Lord Nagafen Raider
How about this fuckwittery, comparing meat eating to the KKK, Nazism, and Wife beaters combined

rrr_img_101231.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/TheBananaGi...707642/?type=1

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So you think that symbols on that flag are Arabic, eh?
I'm curious what your post was pre-edit. Did you suddenly realize you were being dumb and decide to ask instead?

*whoosh*

Here's an actual ISIS flag though. ALL WHO SNACKBAR

rrr_img_101217.jpg
I see no significant difference. Probably just 1 or 2 words changed.

Pic unrelated (because I initially misread gavin's post and am now too lazy to look up another pic)

1349915980531_5018587.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm curious what your post was pre-edit. Did you suddenly realize you were being dumb and decide to ask instead?

Pic unrelated (because I initially misread gavin's post and am now too lazy to look up another pic)

Ok now I'm confused, because I thought when you typed 'isis fag' instead of flag, you were acknowledging that it's not an ISIS flag. Because that isn't arabic, it's a bunch of pictures of sex toys.

rrr_img_101234.png

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Ok now I'm confused, because I thought when you typed 'isis fag' instead of flag, you were acknowledging that it's not an ISIS flag. Because that isn't arabic, it's a bunch of pictures of sex toys.

rrr_img_101234.png
As I said, I misread your post at first. I didn't realize you caught that on the first reading. That picture was unrelated because I was too lazy to look up another one. Now I have to look up another one asshole.

Edit: and also I was making fun of arabic writing, if that wasn't clear.

Lazy+fact+i+too+lazy+to+finish+the+de_9413d5_3574069.jpg

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>

I posted both flags for you to compare them and then just thought I'd ask if you thought it was arabic or not.

At any rate, CNN posted it was an ISIS flag, it wasn't, it was a flad with butt plugs and dildos and CNN was too retarded or too anxious at least to try to make news out of something.

Spock Vader

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ahh, good ol' women's rugby. I once refereed a game between two womens' teams and made a completely wrong call. Next thing I know, I had 30 very angry lesbians yelling at me. Good times.

rrr_img_101292.jpg

I sat next to this man-woman thing in one of my classes today. I couldnt tell if it was a guy trying to be a girl, or a girl trying to be a guy. Looked like an ugly version of that kid from old school. Then I spent a good 10 minutes contemplating if id let it suck my dick. I blame fedor for this shit.

rrr_img_101362.jpg