Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
rrr_img_102707.jpg
rrr_img_102981.jpg

I bought Arkham Origins at Wal-Mart for $10 the other day. The game is almost unplayable. It froze up 3 times on me in the last hour. Then, I climb up this obstacle course bullshit to the top of a building, and when I reached the top I fell through the walls all the way back down to the bottom. How do they get away with releasing piles of shit like this?

rrr_img_102989.jpg

DavivMcD

Peasant
Was it a console version or PC? If PC, did you make sure it was patched? I had no problems with the Steam version. In fact, it ran twice as smooth and looked better than the PC versions of Asylum and City.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Same here. As long as it's patched it runs fine. Haven't had any real bugs outside of some goofy hit detection/camara flair issues. Like when you finish a fight and it slows down to signify your done, I've had Batman swing around on top of a guy while he knocked him out while the camera tried to catch up with him. But it lasted a second and was far from game breaking

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I can't tell what is going on. Nothing more I hate than a law, med, or whatever student acting like they are actually part of the profession. But then at the end the guy gets all crazy government like. hmm weird yooo-o
Third year as a vet student, especially with 7 years experience as a vet tech at an emergency hospital, pretty much means you're a veterinarian. Veterinarians don't have internships and residencies, once you graduate that's that. I would value this person's opinion about my animals as much as I would value the opinion of someone who had already finished vet school. I mean honestly, a Vet Tech can already do 99% of the work that comes through a veterinary clinic. You really only need a doctor around to maintain the DEA logbook for controlled substances (mainly anesthetics) and perform surgery.

rrr_img_103124.jpg

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Third year as a vet student, especially with 7 years experience as a vet tech at an emergency hospital, pretty much means you're a veterinarian. Veterinarians don't have internships and residencies, once you graduate that's that. I would value this person's opinion about my animals as much as I would value the opinion of someone who had already finished vet school. I mean honestly, a Vet Tech can already do 99% of the work that comes through a veterinary clinic. You really only need a doctor around to maintain the DEA logbook for controlled substances (mainly anesthetics) and perform surgery.
Idk I'm still a little iffy you rather the guy with 45 years. I'm sorta bias from hearing in school all the time how someone was in like their 3rd semester of law school or how someone was GOING TO join the nursing program when they went to college and wanted to treat my hand when I needed to go to the hospital for stitches. Stuff like that. But hey I'm also gay

rrr_img_103125.jpg