Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Spock Vader

Lord Nagafen Raider
V6d1uw8.jpg

This thing is pretty funny. I live by the last one.

(Motivational Poster Generator that uses random words in stereotypical phrases -
rrr_img_105796.jpg
rrr_img_105797.jpg
rrr_img_105798.jpg
rrr_img_105799.jpg

Saban_sl

shitlord
Check your air conditioning privilege or some such.

GIS for air conditioning privilege just brought up a bunch of uninteresting boats.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Doesn't matter what the temp is set to, the women in my office are ALLWAYS complaining its too cold. Even when they set the thermostat so high that its uncomfortably warm they are still wearing fucking blankets. Just another example that women are cold blooded. =)

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Doesn't matter what the temp is set to, the women in my office are ALLWAYS complaining its too cold. Even when they set the thermostat so high that its uncomfortably warm they are still wearing fucking blankets. Just another example that women are cold blooded. =)
I have two female developers in the office that are currently running heaters on their desk when it's fucking 91 degrees outside and they still want to turn down the AC. Shit in the office is getting uncomfortable. Luckily I live in the bay area of CA where any sort of formal dress code is considered "an invasion of my personal rights" and never enforced, so I've started wearing shorts.

rrr_img_105818.jpg

brefos77_sl

shitlord
Email i received yesterday:

Dear brefos77,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Rerolled with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 77.109.141.138

All the best,
Rerolled"

Sorry, dumbass. My bank account is not linked to Rerolled...

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Email i received yesterday:

Dear brefos77,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Rerolled with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 77.109.141.138

All the best,
Rerolled"

Sorry, dumbass. My bank account is not linked to Rerolled...
rrr_img_105823.jpg

Someone trying to gain access to my account.