Blackwing Lair Raider
IMG_3405.jpg

• 9Solidarity
  • 8Worf
  • 6Like
Reactions: 23 users

Mazim

Golden Knight of the Realm
Literally the creator of gifs, and this is the not the only time he has made this clear.

• 8Faggotry
  • 7Picard
  • 2Harrow
Reactions: 24 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
inventing something doesnt mean a person can't be a fucking idiot about something else. like how to pronounce the letter g.
1691434548940.png

• 9Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 11 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You autistic retards are worse than trannies and their pronouns. Do you pronounce NATO as nay toe or nah toe? Who cares. Do you pronounce ISIS as eye sis or is sis? But it stands for islamic so it... fuck off. No. Shut the fuck up.

I call it jif because the guy who made it named it that. If someone else calls it gif like kathy lee instead of like giraffe I don't care though because I am not a flaming faggot fuck. They can call it the whatever name without me going into some its maam level stroke out.

signal-2023-08-04-05-18-40-642.png

• 8Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 11 users

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You autistic retards are worse than trannies and their pronouns. Do you pronounce NATO as nay toe or nah toe? Who cares. Do you pronounce ISIS as eye sis or is sis? But it stands for islamic so it... fuck off. No. Shut the fuck up.

I call it jif because the guy who made it named it that. If someone else calls it gif like kathy lee instead of like giraffe I don't care though because I am not a flaming faggot fuck. They can call it the whatever name without me going into some its maam level stroke out.

View attachment 485743
Do you use the long i sound with ISIS because that's what its inventor used? Or because it would sound stupid with a short i? People say gif instead of jif for the same reason.
Inventing gifs doesn't mean he invented the English language or how people use it.

1691447240733.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Do you use the long i sound with ISIS because that's what its inventor used? Or because it would sound stupid with a short i? People say gif instead of jif for the same reason.
Inventing gifs doesn't mean he invented the English language or how people use it.

Maybe we can have SCOTUS (pronounced sco toos not sco tuhs, the u stands for united) make a ruling on the matter?

I'm pretty sure the ruling would be 9-0 that you are a faggot for not posting a picture and this only further proves my point that gif pronunciation nerds are giant faggots.

signal-2021-03-03-072159.jpg

• 2Edgelord
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users