Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Tenjikuronin

slide_326993_3154570_free.jpg

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I've lived in the USA for all 30 years of my natural life and I couldn't label at least half or more of the states.
I would hope that by the age of 30, most people who have lived their entire life in the US has visited at least half the states or more, much less being able to actually identify them.

I take it you don't get out much...

X9dmi5s.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I would hope that by the age of 30, most people who have lived their entire life in the US has visited at least half the states or more, much less being able to actually identify them.

I take it you don't get out much...

X9dmi5s.jpg
Visited a handful of states and various countries. Knowing which state is South Dakota has hindered me exactly 0% in my entire life except that one test in 4th grade geography. I know their general area and if I need to travel somewhere ill know exactly where it is.

Vinen

God is dead
Visited a handful of states and various countries. Knowing which state is South Dakota has hindered me exactly 0% in my entire life except that one test in 4th grade geography. I know their general area and if I need to travel somewhere ill know exactly where it is.
Naah, pretty sure you just admitted you're dumb. Knowing the 50 states is basic geography and is a good measurement for basic intelligence.

animaniacs 50 states and capitals - YouTube

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
How can you NOT know the states? Just over the course of life you pick that shit up.
I don't give a fuck about any state that doesn't touch an ocean or fought for the Confederacy(Yes, Kentucky included). I'd probably have an easier time labeling European countries than I would American states. Seriously, knowing where Missouri is doesn't affect any part of my life outside of where not to travel too.
rrr_img_51064.jpg

rrr_img_51065.jpg

rrr_img_51066.png

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I don't give a fuck about any state that doesn't touch an ocean or fought for the Confederacy(Yes, Kentucky included). I'd probably have an easier time labeling European countries than I would American states. Seriously, knowing where Missouri is doesn't affect any part of my life outside of where not to travel too.
TzxPwqH.gif

mWmKCo2.gif

3b6QgQA.gif

mYypQwg.gif